i am going to sell house what is the meaning of outstanding mortgage

Asked by Kalpana, 91356 Fri Jan 21, 2011

Answers

9
Esfand Azad -…, , Tarzana, CA
Wed Feb 16, 2011
Dear Kaplana ,
The outstandin mortgage on your house is the amount of the money you still owe to the bank;now,if you inend to sell your house I need to find the present market value of your house,and compare to the amount you owe.this is important to see which way to go in selling your house.
If you send me that addresss of your house ,and the amount of your mortgage I can do all the works for you and let you know where you stand .Please contact me at any time .
Sincerely
Esfand Azad
Esfand Azad -…, , Tarzana, CA
Wed Feb 9, 2011
Kaplana,
It is the amount of the money you still owe to your Lender ;we want to make sure that where you stand with the price of your house in this market ,versus the amount of your existing loan!We need to have the address of the property to find out the market value of your property.
My office is in the City of Tarzana ,and been here for past 36 years , serving customers in Tarzana,and elswhere
Let me know if I can be of any help to you.
sincerely,
Esfand Azad
Cricket Yee, Agent, Sherman Oaks, CA
Sat Jan 22, 2011
Kalpana, it means the amount your still owe on your property. If you have not selected a Realtor yet, I would like the opportunity to help sell your home. My office is in Studio City, and I have experience selling homes in Tarzana. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Cricket
Eli Givoni-S…, , Boca Raton, FL
Sat Jan 22, 2011
The outstanding mortgage is the balance due on your mortgage. Please call with any questions.

Eli Givoni, Director
Short Sale Department, LLC
561-361-1909
info@shortsaledept.com
http://www.shortsaledepartment.com
Serving all 50 states
Phil Rotondo, Agent, Melbourne, FL
Sat Jan 22, 2011
It either means the balance that is still due on your mortgage; or you have a fantastic super-great mortgage.
Web Reference:  http://www.321property.com
Tony McMahon, Agent, WHITE PLAINS, MD
Sat Jan 22, 2011
The remaining amount of the mortgage that needs to be paid in order to satisfy the debt.
Richard Mals…, , Fresno, CA
Sat Jan 22, 2011
Hi Kalpana,

The outstanding balance is the amount of money that you still owe on your loan.
Daniel Rangel, , Marina del Rey, CA
Sat Jan 22, 2011
The money you owe. You want to make sure that sales price exceeds money owed. Also is there early payment fees?
A good real estate agent can let you know what to expect. Let me know if you need help. Thanks!
Sara Mehrpou…, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Fri Jan 21, 2011
Most likely outstanding mortgage refers to how much money you owe or the balance of your loan or loans on the property. Please let me know if I may help you with the sale of your home. Good luck.

Sara Mehrpouyan
Rodeo Realty
http://www.AtHomeWithSara.com
Direct Phone: 818-903-2040
Dre #01712757