how to list fsbo?

Asked by Brooke Brown, Jefferson, IA Sat Jun 30, 2012

Answers

3
Cassandra Ri…, Agent, West Hartford, CT
Sat Jun 30, 2012
I have a FSBO packet I will send you by email or mail if you would like. It gives great tips on how to list your home by yourself. Let me know if you would like one!
Jonathan Dal…, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Sat Jun 30, 2012
Hi, Brooke ... that's not an option on Trulia, as only listings uploaded via direct feed from licensed real estate agents/brokerages are accepted.

You can list your home for free on Zillow, though you want to be careful what the Zestimate is for your house as that will be attached to your listing below your sales price. As Tim mentioned, you also can list your home for sale on craigslist.

Honestly, you'll get more traction with a traditional listing in the MLS; if your market is active enough, you might be able to go it alone. If the market's quiet, though, that's going to be a different story.
Web Reference:  http://expiredtosoldaz.com
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Sat Jun 30, 2012
You can't do it here, try craig's list. Trulia only allows homes listed by Realtors here.