how to list a house?

Asked by Christine Berg Howard, Olean, NY Fri Jun 21, 2013

Can i lust my house if its for sale by owner

Answers

3
Cathleen Pri…, Agent, Ellicottville, NY
Sun Sep 15, 2013
Certainly you can list your home with a Realtor when you are for sale by owner. Listing with a Realtor will definitely get you more results and most important, your Realtor will know the price to list your home to get the most visibility and interest. A Realtor will work on resent sold's and current actives to get the best price for you.
Fajardo Dela…, Agent, Flushing, NY
Fri Jun 21, 2013
I see that your were try to sell your home I can help and will try to
quickly sell your property. I will also, handle all the details for you so that your property
will close in a smooth and expeditious manner. I will professionally guide you through all
the paperwork and negotiations on your behalf .(including meeting with agents, lawyers, banks, inspectors and appraisers).

Please DON'T HESITATE ... CALL US TODAY if you have any questions!

Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group llc
Direct Line: 347-932-0609
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Jun 21, 2013
If you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.
so 'for sale by owner' is not allowed on trulia?
Flag Fri Jun 24, 2016