how much is homes worth or selling for on the westside of detroit near 6 mile and greenfield?

Asked by Roshawn, Detroit, MI Thu Jan 19, 2012

Answers

4
Pamela A. Ne…, Agent, Farmington Hills, MI
Thu Jan 19, 2012
Greetings Roshawn,

In researching the General Area of 6mile and Greenfield, the properties on the market list from approximately $10,000 to $83,900.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards
Jamie Hastin…, Agent, Canton, OH
Thu Jan 19, 2012
Hey Roshawn,
I am sending you a CMA (Comparable Market Analysis) for the area of 6mile and Greenfield. This will show you all the homes on the market now and what has sold or pending since 09/01/2011. Please understand that without a specific property, this is only a general consensus of the area you asked about.
Click on the link below to view the information, you will have 7 days to view this link before it expires...

http://public.realcomponline.com/Publiclogon.asp?ITEMID=69WU…

After you have had a chance to look at this, give me a call or send me an email with your contact information and we can begin the home buying process. I hope you find this CMA helpful, and I look forward to helping you find the home you want.

Jamie Hastings
(734) 444-5323
jhastings@visionrealtycenters.com
Joe Bertera, Agent, Plymouth, MI
Thu Jan 19, 2012
Depends on condition and neighborhood. If U email the address I can run a market analysis for you.

You can call, text, or email me anytime.

Thanks. Joe Bertera. Remerica hometown one. 248.521.6443. Joebertera@gmail.com.
Web Reference:  http://www.joebertera.com
Haig Istambo…, Agent, Rochester, MI
Thu Jan 19, 2012
Hello Roshawn,

Can you give me a subdivision and a street and I can run a search for homes that have sold and are listed to give you an idea of what is going on price-wise in that area.

Or I can run the entire zip code to give you a perspective also.

Post it her or email it o me and I weill check for you.

HAIG
Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com