how do i post my home for sale?

Asked by James Nies, Rock Hill, SC Wed Apr 17, 2013

Answers

5
Joseph Roraff, Agent, Onalaska, WI
Sat Apr 20, 2013
You have to list your home with a REALTOR to get your home listed on trulia.com
Good luck selling your home!
http://www.LaCrossesRealEstate.com
Primford Hom…, Agent, Columbia, SC
Sat Apr 20, 2013
Hello James,

You would want to contact a Local Realtor in your Area. They will be able to provide you with a Comparitive Market Analysis (CMA) in order to price your home right. I am not sure if your question is about you posting your home yourself but I strongly recommend that you obtain the services of a Realtor in selling your home.

I hope this helps and Good Luck to you!!
Daniel Fisher, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Thu Apr 18, 2013
Good afternoon,, James.
Our properties for sale are listed on Trulia via a process called syndication. We list a property for sale in the Multiple Listing Service and as the listing firm intentionally also market the listing via Trulia. If you appreciate an answer, please give thumbs up. For the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
Jesse Neely, , Myrtle Beach, SC
Wed Apr 17, 2013
Hi
Please contact me I am a Century 21 Realtor in the Rock Hii area. I would be happy to do a CMA for you and list your home jesseneely@comporium.net or 803-370-4660
Have a great day
Suzanne MacD…, Agent, Succasunna, NJ
Wed Apr 17, 2013
Trulia only allows for sale postings from licensed professionals. If you want your home to appear here you will need to find a licensed real estate professional to work with.