how do i list a house on this site.?

Asked by piotrowskimp, Ann Arbor, MI Fri Jun 28, 2013

Answers

4
Kathy Persha, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Sat Jun 29, 2013
If you want your house listed on this site and hundreds of other sites, send me an email or call me. I can also provide a website for your property at no charge to you and this website will have it's very own URL. This means that if someone drives by your house and sees that your house is for sale, they can just put your address into a search engine and the website for your house will be brought up with pictures and all details. I have many, many ways to get your house on the internet and get it SOLD fast and the best possible price. Call me at 248-930-0198 or visit my website at http://kathypershateam.com/.

Kathy Persha, Associate Broker
GRI, CDPE, SFR, CIAS
Fred Herman, Agent, Staten Island, NY
Fri Jun 28, 2013
Kathy Persha, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Fri Jun 28, 2013
You can't. Only realtors can list on this site. If you would look to be listed on numerous internet sites including the most popular, then you have to have an agent marketing your property. You can always post on Craig's list but the popular sites are reserved for professionals.

Kathy Persha, Associate Broker
GRI, SFR, CDPE, CIAS
Pam Bava, Agent, Rochester, MI
Fri Jun 28, 2013
If you are not a Realtor you cannot list property on Trulia. If your home is on the market with a Realtor it should pull the information from their MLS or the agent can submit the data with photos.