how do i go about finding an agent appropriate for listing my property. it is 20 ac estate/farm 20 min east of Cincinnati, OH.

Asked by Nesting, California Thu Aug 25, 2011

need someone who knows land in this area. but how do i find out if the person i speak to is appropriate.

Answers

9
Frank Dolski, Agent, Lahaska, PA
Sat Aug 25, 2012
Have you reached out to anyone? i can definitely help and my contact information was listed in a previous answer.
Let me know if you need my assistance.
Chris Gerke, Agent, Liberty Twp, OH
Sat Aug 25, 2012
Step 1 would be to select a few agent from right here & contact them to schedule an interview. The level of service they provide & their marketing plans will be important to you for sure.

Personally, I would love the opportunity to interview to be your representative in marketing your home for sale & getting it SOLD! I offer several different guarantees as well as some other options for you to choose from. visit my website, http://www.chrisgerke.com, for some more information. If you'd like to allow me the opportunity to interview with you, please feel free to contact me at 513-673-7074 or via email at chris@chrisgerke.com.
Sandi Cornett, Agent, Cibncinnati, OH
Thu Aug 2, 2012
I am getting ready to list a property in Clermont County w/15 acres, barn, & ranch house. We can find out through MLS how much the land is selling for per acre. Also, the auditor's site is a big help in pricing. Give me a call if you need help. I am with Star One Realtors, 513-608-0607.
Chrissy Ward, Agent, CIncinnati, OH
Thu Aug 25, 2011
I HAVE sold a 20 acre farm in Clermont Cty in the last 10 months- let me know if we can set up a time to meet--
Chrissy Ward 513-602-6701
Frank Dolski, Agent, Lahaska, PA
Thu Aug 25, 2011
Dear Nesting,

Networking and interviewing Realtors who are successful in your area is the first step. I have the Resources to help you pick the top broker and agent in your area. I have referred buyers and sellers to agents in numerous states and most recently to sellers in St. Louis, Philadelphia, Orlando, New Jersey, Delaware, and California. In fact, I referred two buyers to the Sacramento and San Jose areas. I also referred two buyers to Raleigh, NC, many places in New Jersey and other parts of Pennsylvania. I actually sold an Ohio Broker’s home here in Pennsylvania when they were moving back.
I would find the top Realtors in your area and interview them before I would even recommend them to you. I am one of the top Realtors with Coldwell Banker in Pennsylvania and ranked in the top 5% of all Realtors in the Philadelphia area. It cost you nothing more than a phone call or email to discuss your needs/requirements. I have plenty of references nationwide who would attest at what I am recommending. I hope to hear from you soon!

Frank Dolski MBA, ABR, e-PRO
Associate Broker
CARTUS & SIRVA Certified Relocation Specialist
Previews Luxury Home Specialist
Coldwell Banker Hearthside Realtors
215-803-3237 (mobile)
215-794-1070 x-103
f.dolski@cbhearthside.com
http://www.FrankDolski.Com
Web Reference:  http://www.FrankDolski.com
Stephen Shie…, Agent, Cincinnatiq, OH
Thu Aug 25, 2011
You can call East Side offices and ask the manager to recomend agents in their office would fit your needs based on the type of business they do
Look at the On Line resumes of these agents, and see if you think there is a fit
Call the agents (3-5 of them) who seem to fit the best and then set up a time for a short interview.
You are looking for someone who knows the area where you are located, has experience with your type of property, and most of all, who you have confidence in.

Please check out my web site, http://www.sibcycline.com/agentwebsites/default.aspx?a=4846, I would be happy to discuss this further with you. I am in the Eastgate Sibcy office. 513-236-3881
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu Aug 25, 2011
Consider interviewing in person a local few agents, or as many as needed, from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best and who has the most to offer; choose your agent with care.
Rainey Delot…, , Cincinnati, OH
Thu Aug 25, 2011
If you could send me some information, I may have a buyer. I have a client in Anderson who wants to move further out and buy acreage for her two horses and dog rescue. She is currently boarding her horses and no longer wants to have to drive to the boarding facility.
She would be GREAT with being 20 minutes East of Cincinnati since she works downtown. Do you have an idea of price range?
You can contact me at rainey_de@yahoo.com
Thanks very much!
Rainey DeLotell
RE/MAX Affiliates Two
Shawna Beckn…, , Cincinnati, OH
Thu Aug 25, 2011
The best way to find the right agent is to interview them. If you would email me with your address, I would be happy to do some research on your property and come out and show you how I could market your estate.