Home Selling in Saint Louis>Question Details

bhoey63379, Home Buyer in Troy, MO

how do i find a investor to flip my house in troy,mo?

Asked by bhoey63379, Troy, MO Tue Aug 20, 2013

Real Estate Investors like myself are EVERYWHERE in St. Louis! This is one of the most competitive markets in the country for a city of this size, in my opinion.

An internet search will turn up plenty of prospects. Be sure to do due diligence. Look at the investor's experience and I would recommend selling to an investor who is more rehab oriented if your house needs work as MOST of the time we will pay more. There are tons of wholesalers in our market who are looking to get your house under contract at the very lowest price then "flip" the contract to someone like me who will then rehab it. In short, we mostly work off the same formulas that have been around for many years to ensure that we don't lose money on a project but wholesalers will take the formula then and add their fees which ultimately come out of your pocket as the seller.

The agents and brokers below may be a resource if you have time to sell, the house is in good condition and there is no rush or pressing need to sell. I recommend to any seller who calls me that agents sometimes are your best route. If time is of the essence or the house needs lots of work then that is when the investor route is the way to go. Hope that helps.
I help many sellers and investors sell their homes for the market price in the most reasonable amount of time for the area saving them thousands of dollars. Please contact me for additional details. I am glad to help!
Hire a real estate agent to help you market your home. We are great at finding investors.

J.R. Thrasher
contact LAWS Realty Group at (877) 319 7733 or visit their website at Lawsrealtygroup.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 1, 2013
Why do you want this to happen, bhoey?
You may want to hire a realtor to work for you. You may be surprised at how fast your home sells. Best wishes!