how do I list my house on your site?

Asked by An, 77429 Wed Aug 20, 2008

Answers

6
Ken Hunter, Agent, Spring, TX
Tue Sep 22, 2009
Thanks for asking. As a REALTOR in the Cypress area, I would be happy to talk with you about how I can sell your home, including listing it on Trulia (and about 20 other websites). In 2008, over 80% of home buyers used the Internet as one of the tools to find their new home. Of those buyers, over 90% used a local real estate specialist. Let's talk so that I can find out how my team can best help you. Take a moment and call or email me today.

Ken Hunter, REALTOR
Prudential Gary Greene Realtors
Cypress, Spring & The Woodlands
(832) 515-9951
Ken@KenHunterRealtor.com
http://www.KenHunterRealtor.com
Keith Weathe…, , Cypress, TX
Thu Aug 13, 2009
At Prudential Gary Greene, Realtors, we utilize the services of 23 different websites to maximize the exposure of the home. The benefit to you, maximizing your home's exposure to more buyers. This is particularly great for the home seller because over 80% of home buying starts on the internet.
Margaret T.…, Agent, Conroe, TX
Wed Aug 20, 2008
You list with one of the many Realtors you see here. The Century 21 listings in my office are on several web sites, Mine are placed on at least 7
Margaret
Evan Kay Mec…, , 83301
Wed Aug 20, 2008
Hello An,
If you will contact me I would be happy to get some specific information on you house and give you any information relevative to its listing, marketing and sale. If you are represented by an agent alreaty that is great. If not, I would be happy to represent you. I look forward to visiting with you.
Thank you, E K Mecham
Maria Morton, Agent, Kansas City, MO
Wed Aug 20, 2008
Your agent has probably already listed your house on this and many other sites. If you are selling yourself, your local Craigslist is very popular with For Sale By Owners and buyers who are trying to buy without a professional agent.
Juan Carlos, , 77095
Wed Aug 20, 2008
HI An,

If you are not being represented by a realtor, I will be happy to help you and list your house on this sire and on several other sites. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Juan Carlos