how do I list my house for sale on Trulia?

Asked by Bonnie Karsky, Langdon, ND Sun Sep 22, 2013

It seems as though when I signed up on this site that it is more of a personals then a house for sale?

Answers

3
Debra (Debbi…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Sun Sep 22, 2013
No, Bonnie - to reply to your comment - this site isn't for those who want to sell "by owner".

Trulia could clarify this if they wanted, as you're not the first, nor the last, consumer to be confused by that section of the site, but for some reason, they aren't dealing with the confusion that is caused.

Best wishes...........
Laura Feghali, Agent, Stamford, CT
Sun Sep 22, 2013
Hi Bonnie,
As Alan stated, Trulia does not accept for-sale-by-owner listings. They say that this is a means to cut down on spammers abusing the site.

I suggest that you post your home for sale on Zillow.com and Craigslist.com as their services are free. However; for the best marketing exposure on the Internet I suggest that you use the services of an experienced local real estate agent. They can get your home on numerous real estate websites to give your home maximum exposure to attract the largest amount of buyers looking for a home like yours.

Best wishes!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
An Affiliate of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices of New England
Alan May, Agent, Evanston, IL
Sun Sep 22, 2013
Bonnie - Trulia only allows listings of properties that are represented by real estate agents.
I see, then it isn't for people who want to sell by owner?
Flag Sun Sep 22, 2013