k.hiattperiw…, Other/Just Looking in Albany, OR

how do I list my home for sale?

Asked by k.hiattperiwinkleptt, Albany, OR Sun Jan 5, 2014

I have an account, and have updated the info on our home, but it is not showing. The main thing tho is we want it listed for sale???

Answers

4
Cathy Rackham, Agent, Albany, OR
Mon Jan 6, 2014
Please contact me at 541-974-5441 or e-mail me at CatRackham@kw.com I would love to talk to you about listing your home.
Judy Clark, Agent, Albany, OR
Sun Jan 5, 2014
I totally agree with what has already been said. Listing your home for sale thru a realtor does cost you the price of a commission, however, in most cases, you still come out ahead versus trying to sell it yourself and not paying a commission. Plus, it's much more convenient to have the realtor do the work than to have to dedicate your weekends holding open houses, paying for advertising, etc. Let your realtor take some of the weight off your shoulders. Judy Clark (541-619-4537), Licensed Principal Broker with Keller Williams Realty Mid Willamette, 200 SW Ferry Street, Albany, OR 97321.
Clock Tower…, Agent, Albany, OR
Sun Jan 5, 2014
Best to list with agent. Your house will then be in multiple listing service that real estate agent acutually use to search. Feel free to call me 541 409 4937 Ray Wuitschick ..Licensed agent for State of Oregon
Fred Herman, Agent, Staten Island, NY
Sun Jan 5, 2014
find a good realtor. the knowledge and experience of your realtor is a valuable asset, so make use of it.

almost always, a realtor will sell your property for more. so a realtor will net you more.