how do I go about getting my home on here?

Asked by Donald M. Trent, Missouri Sun Dec 30, 2012

Answers

4
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Tue Jan 1, 2013
Only licensed Realtors can, if and when they have a listing on their multiple listing service, so unless you list your property for sale with a Realtor in your area, you can NOT as a Seller put your home on the market HERE...
Sorry

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, edithellshomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Dec 30, 2012
If you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.
My home is listed with a Park Place in Gainesville, Mo
Flag Mon Dec 31, 2012
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Sun Dec 30, 2012
Donald,
Trulia doesn't do For Sale by Owners. If you are listed with an agent, they can create an account and upload it for free. Some companies and MLS's syndicate all their listings to Trulia, others don't.
If you are not listed, you should reconsider. Beyond getting your home on Trulia and many other sites, you get experienced marketing, negotiating and legal protection.
A great agent is worth more than their commission, a bad one, or none at all could cost you way more than just a commission. Consider searching for a great agent and listing.
Krisan Mitch…, Agent, Raymore, MO
Sun Dec 30, 2012
Is your home listed by a Realtor? In the Kansas City area, and with Coldwell Banker, our listings are uploaded automatically to Trulia, as well as many, many other 3rd party websites.