how do I find the agent who sold a home in st. Clare shores

Asked by Linda, Florida Tue Nov 13, 2007

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Keith Sorem, Agent, Glendale, CA
Tue Nov 13, 2007
My resuggestion is to:
1. Contact the office of the local association of REALTORs. Check (the state association for a local referral).
2. Ask any Realtor who works in that area. My company has an office there, I'd be happy to refer you to someone if you'd like.

Web Reference:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more