how can i get out of a house i own and is current so that i may buy another one?

Asked by Scott, 34952 Fri Jul 8, 2011

Answers

6
Real Estate…, Home Buyer, Punta Gorda, FL
Tue Apr 22, 2014
You should sell to investors that may want property in your area. Many investors can close fast with all cash... http://bit.ly/Rai1fi
Web Reference:  http://bit.ly/Rai1fi
Eli Givoni-S…, , Boca Raton, FL
Fri Jul 8, 2011
Sell it and buy a new house. If you're upside down on the mortgage, you can do a short sale. If you need to do a short sale, please give me a call and I go over the process with you.

Eli Givoni, Director
Short Sale Department, LLC
561-361-1909
info@shortsaledept.com
http://www.shortsaledepartment.com
Serving all 50 states

MARS Disclosure for General Commercial Communications
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Short Sale Department, LLC is not associated with the government, and our service is not approved by the government or your lender. Even if you accept this offer and use our service, your lender may not agree to change your loan. If you stop paying your mortgage, you could lose your home and damage your credit.
Angela Geller, Agent, Fort Pierce, FL
Fri Jul 8, 2011
Hello! Scott!

It depends on what your goals are and why you would like to sell. If you are in a position where you owe 'less' than market value and selling it would pay off what you owe, you can purchase based on approval terms from the lending institution you choose. If you have to 'short sale' your home, financing your next home will be tough if at all possible because you have to be about 2-3 years out of selling your current home before a lender looks at financing you for your next home. Of course, as with any financing, the terms and conditions are subject to the bank approvals. The other option you may have is renting your current home and showing enough income to sustain your current home and then the home you would you like to purchase. Most lending institutions will ask you to show why you are wanting to purchase in the immediate area-for example, an increase in family size would dictate that you would need to find a larger home or a job transfer would dictate a move.

I'm happy to help you determine the best direction to go in based on your situation and financial requirements. And, put you in touch with a well qualified local lender that offers diverse loan options that you may qualify for based on your needs and qualifications.

Please feel free to call me anytime, or, send me the best number and time to reach you at and I'll be delighted to talk with you further.

Respectfully,

Angela Geller, Realtor
ABR, GRI, CRS, CDPE
REMAX Midway
772-418-4420
angelageller@remax.net
Liliam Detore, Agent, PORT ST LUCIE, FL
Fri Jul 8, 2011
Dear Scott,
If you liked, I can provide you a comparable market analyses for your home and help you with the sale. I can offer you great visibility on the market right now .
Feel free to contact me for more details.
LILIAM DETORE
772-342-6363
Gerard Carney, Agent, Spring Hill, FL
Fri Jul 8, 2011
why do you want out, the only option out and still being able to buy another home is to sell it, pay off what you owe and move on!
Danielle Sha…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Fri Jul 8, 2011
You can sell it. If you're upside down, selling it as a short sale will be difficult if not impossible unless you have a legitimate hardship. Is there an actual need to purchase a new property?