how can I list my house for sale on trulia ?

Asked by Susan Sutton, 27520 Thu Sep 22, 2011

I wanted to know how I go about listing my house for sale on trulia.com

Answers

9
Dawn Anderson, Agent, Clayton, NC
Wed May 9, 2012
On trulia you cannot list a sale by owner you would have to use FSBO.com- but if you wnat the exposure Trulia has as well as a well known agency I would love to help you out- Coldwell Banker HPW hits over 42 website including Trulia and can do phenomenal marketing that might be overwhelming for an owner. Please feel free to call me I would love to help you out or anyone in my comapny for that matter. Happy Selling!
Karen Trotta, Agent, Clayton, NC
Thu Sep 22, 2011
An agent like myself can assist you in getting your home on Trulia. Please see my site at http://www.HomeTownClayton.com. I'd be happy to work with you.
Sandy Woodard, Agent, Garner, NC
Thu Sep 22, 2011
You cannot post on Trulia if for sale by owner. Coldwell Banker is a nationally known company which showcas their listings for more exposure. Would love to talk with you about your possibilties with
Sandy Woodard, Agent, Garner, NC
Thu Sep 22, 2011
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu Sep 22, 2011
If you are a for sale by owner, the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, just ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site...
Don Anthony, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Thu Sep 22, 2011
I'd be more than happy to help you get your home on Trulia and many other popular websites in addition to the MLS. We don't charge very much for our services and have been very successful getting homes sold. Check us out at http://www.DonAnthonyRealty.com. We help people who are trying to sell a home by owner to save thousands of dollars in real estate commissions yet we give full service to get your home sold. Feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance.

- Don
Owner / Broker
Don Anthony Realty
919-972-8448
Sharon Lewis, Agent, Cary, NC
Thu Sep 22, 2011
You might try putting it on another website though.
Best of luck to you , in a market like this, its really challenging to sell as a for sale by owner, if you need any advice , please feel free to contact me
919.561.0411
Ron and Wood…, Agent, Benson, NC
Thu Sep 22, 2011
Suttonsale,

I am owner of HTR/Wood Realty Group and we would be more than happy to assist you with marketing your home for sale. Trulia is just one of our many partner sites where we will advertise your home throughout the United States and the World for that matter. Please do not hesitate to call me at (919) 616-3793 or email me directly with any specific questions. My direct email is Ron@WoodRealtyNC.com. Not only will I put your home on Trulia but it will be featured on this and several other large real estate websites:).

Ron Wood
Broker/Owner
Web Reference:  http://www.WoodRealtyNC.com
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Thu Sep 22, 2011
You may not:
Trulia is a Realtor web site, postings are done by Realtors.
You will need to list the house with a Realtor and then your house will appear on many, many sites.