Nourseadam, Both Buyer and Seller in Midlothian, VA

how can I list my home on Trulia?

Asked by Nourseadam, Midlothian, VA Thu Feb 16, 2012

Answers

5
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu Feb 16, 2012
If you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.
Jimmy Benson, Agent, Richmond, VA
Thu Feb 16, 2012
Hi - in today's buyer's market which means there are more homes for sale than are buyers, it is especially important to have your home listed by a realtor so it can go out to the over 5,000 agents in the Richmond area. My company, Advance Realty Specialists only charges a fee of 1.75% compared to the usual 3% commision to list your home on the Multiple Listing Services - then we put your listing on Trulia. Zillow, realtor.com, etc. and will agressively market your home. I would be happy to meet with you, see your home, and prepare a free market analysis to determine the approximate current market value.

I am very familar with the Midlothian area and would be happy to help you sell your home and find a new home to buy (which there is no cost to you for my services as a buyer's agent). Please contact me any time - Jan

Jan Hoover
703-946-7625
janhoover2@gmail.com
Wythe Shockl…, Agent, Richmond, VA
Thu Feb 16, 2012
When you list your home with Joyner Fine Properties you will also be listed on Trulia, Realtor.com, Zillow,Yahoo, Google and the HGTV frontdoor websites as well as many more. Please email me if you would like a complete marketing plan.

Wythe Shockley
Joyner Fine Properties
Wythe@WytheShockley.com
http://www.RVAHomesForSale.com
Tina Beasley, Agent, Saint Augustine, FL
Thu Feb 16, 2012
This site is for licensed agents to market their client's properties. If you have your home listed with an agent, and they have the links necessary to particpate with this site, your property listing will be on here. If you need help selling, please give me a call. I would love to have the opportunity to assist you.

I always give my selling clients a listing discount if they buy their next home with me. I would be happy to tell you more about this program.

Tina Beasley
Associate Broker, ASP
Envision Real Estate, LC
804-972-9927 Cell Direct
Phil Rotondo, Agent, Melbourne, FL
Thu Feb 16, 2012
If you list your property with a Real Estate agent it automatically gets listed here.
Web Reference:  http://www.321property.com