how can I find out how much a house on my street sold for?

Asked by Shawni Miller, Tucson, AZ Mon Mar 31, 2008

Answers

7
Debt Free Da…, , 85260
Sat Jun 7, 2008
Just google you county assessor info. It is public information.
Web Reference:  http://getprequalified.com
George Szkup, , Tucson, AZ
Sat Jun 7, 2008
Ask me!
George GeoSzk@WBhsi.net
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Tue Apr 1, 2008
Hi Shawni,

You can also try to search by the address on Trulia. If the information is made public by the assessor's office we should display it. Please note however that there can be a lag between the time a home transaction takes place and the time it is reported to us.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
Keith Sorem, Agent, Glendale, CA
Mon Mar 31, 2008
Shawn
I would ask a local Realtor. That information should be readily accerssfile incase it was a private sale.
If you are wondering what home cost, this would be a good start. As a Realtor for a market report on the area you are thinking of living.
Don Wehn, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Mon Mar 31, 2008
If it was listed through a Boker/agent please give me a call or email (520)429-4763 or donwehn@century21.com and I will get your answer.
Michael Krot…, Agent,
Mon Mar 31, 2008
Hi Shawni,

I would not recommend asking the owners (funny though), shoot me an email and I'll send you what I can find.

But normally, as David mentioned, you can check the Pima County Assessor's Office for info; does take several weeks to update in some cases though.

mk (at) michaelkrotchie.com
David - Appr…, , Maricopa, AZ
Mon Mar 31, 2008
You could check the County Assessor website - public information - if the transaction has been recorded.

You could give the address to a Realtor/Agent and have them research it for you.

You could knock on the door and ask them.