house is sold under contract,the closing got pushed back, next week its sheriff sale for back taxes-how can i stop it until the closing happens

Asked by Krissybaby, Newfoundland, PA Sat Sep 3, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Suzanne MacD…, Agent, Succasunna, NJ
Sat Sep 3, 2011
Call the Sheriff's Department and find out of your State has a right to an extension. If you are using an attorney to do the closing, ask them what can be done. Last, call the taxing authority and request an extension. Also, ask your Real Estate Agent or Broker, they may have some ideas as well.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Selling in Newfoundland Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more