Deb, Home Seller in Tempe, AZ

home-2134 sf, 4br, 2bath, 2car g, built 1973, cond. good, great hood, worth?

Asked by Deb, Tempe, AZ Wed Jul 30, 2008

this house we have done a lot to, but it needs more, we have rv parking, pool, we have replaced all windows and doors except one, our master bedroom needs updated. we have extra storage, and the fences to put back up if you want for child safe, good established neighborhood, with good neighbors. in tempe royal palms, near the lakes, but in older neighborhood, very nice and upkept, and shows pride of ownership. near very big and beautiful homes....some are better than others. please just give me an idea......thanks you for your time and trouble

Answers

1
Keith Sorem, Agent, Glendale, CA
Wed Jul 30, 2008
Deb
It takes three things to answer your question:
1. A Realtor that knows your local market
2. Knows your property
3. Knows your personal situation

Know that 90% of buyers choose a REaltor to represent them in the purchase of their home, so I suggest interviewing three Realtors, compare the results, and select the best one for your needs.

If you would like me to refer you to a top Realtor in your area, you can contact me via my Trulia profile or call 1-888-284-2056.