have prices for southend asbury ave bottomed out? or still headed south?

Asked by Ocshopper, Ocean City, NJ Tue Mar 30, 2010

Answers

3
Joanne Berna…, Agent, Northfield, NJ
Fri Jul 8, 2011
Obviously, no one, even realtors have a crystal ball! Just when we all thought we had hit the bottom and were on the upturn the financial pundits say "No"! Properties in OC seem to have leveled off. The real question is have you found a place you really like? If you have, negotiate your best deal and buy it! Ocean City is a great long term investment because it is " America's Greatest Family Resort". If you haven't already zeroed in on a your dream home, I would be happy to help you find it and help you negotiate your best deal!
Joanne Bernardini
Sales Associate
Keller Williams Oceanside
cell 609-947-2451
Kenneth Fows…, Agent, Ocean City, NJ
Thu Jun 30, 2011
Asbury Ave prices in the Southend have leveled off and are selling well. 3 bed, 2 bath are selling in the 500K to 600K range. 4 beds, 2 baths are selling in the 600K to 800K range. Interest rates are low, so if you don't want to be kicking yourself for waiting too long, NOW IS THE TIME TO ACT!
Check out all Ocean City Listings at: http://www.kenfowser.com
Linda B. Con…, , Northfield, NJ
Tue Mar 30, 2010
The only time we will know for sure that the market has hit bottom is when it is already started to climb up. However, I do believe we have come pretty close to the end of the downward spiral, but there are still many peaks and valleys in our future, BUT things are far more stable than they have been...

Linda B. Conner-Realtor
Prudential Fox & Roach
Northfield Home Marketing Center, NJ
Serving Atlantic and Cape May Counties
cell: 609-369-2739 fax: 609-677-4477
E-mail: OCRealtor@comcast.net
Who's the next person you know planning to buy or sell?
Call me & I'll take great care of them!
Web Reference:  http://www.lindaconner.com