has the property at 1694 Maple Street Des palines IL 60016 been sold?

Asked by Elaine Wagner, Pinellas Park, FL Tue Oct 21, 2008

Answers

2
Chris Manisco, Agent, Naperville, IL
Tue Oct 21, 2008
The property at 1694 Maple Street in Des Plaines is under a CTG-FIN Status, which means that it is currently under contract and they are in the financing stage. If the Buyer is unable to obtain financing during this period, the deal may fall through, and the property would be placed back on the market. Would you like me to check periodically on this property for you? Or I can send you other homes in that area that are Active Listings that you might be interested in seeing. Please visit my website at http://www.ManiscoHomeTeam.com, and sign in requesting information on properties in Des Plaines. I will be happy to help you, Elaine. Or you can contact me by phone, which is also available on my website. Thank you!
Brandon Schu…, Agent, Western Springs, IL
Tue Oct 21, 2008
It's showing that it's under contract.

I have a nice 3 bedroom ranch in Elk Grove Village for 249,900 if you're interested. You can visit my website and click on "Brandon's Listings" and you'll see it.