electronic lockbox - where to buy

Asked by Henrietta, Grand Junction, CO Tue Jun 22, 2010

Answers

7
Ryan Lincoln, Agent, Houston, TX
Mon Aug 15, 2016
How much and are they the SUPRA GE I box ones ?? Also do you have a 100 boxes or more and how much for buying bulk
Benjamin, Renter, Woodmere, NY
Mon Jan 23, 2012
This may not have been brought up by as far as I know only Realtor agents can have access to the Realtor lock boxes. The reason is because the whole goal of the real estate lockboxes is to give exclusive access to the agents and to assure the complete security.
Stephanie We…, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Tue Jun 22, 2010
As previously stated, only licensed agents can obtain or have access to the electronic boxes however you can purchase contractor boxes that work at any Home Depot or Lowe's.
Jason Webb, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Tue Jun 22, 2010
If you are looking for a consumer product, RYOBI makes an electronic lock box that has up to 10 unique programmable access codes. It can be purchased at Home Depot for about $40. Not the most user friendly, but it works.
Doug McVinua, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Tue Jun 22, 2010
Henrietta

If you are referring to the electronic boxes that are used on houses for sale by Realtors they are only functional for Realtors. You could buy one but would not be able to open it etc.

Do you have a property in the Phoenix market you want to sell? Could you tell me more about what you have to sell?

Doug McVinua
HomeSmart

602-751-7577

Doug@mcVinua.com

http://www.McVinua.com
Web Reference:  http://www.McVinua.com
James Ryan, , Phoenix, AZ
Tue Jun 22, 2010
Henrietta: The supra key is available to licensed real estate agents, so if you wish to have a key box on your house you could buy key boxes from a retail hardware store....but why sell yourself......hire a professional agent who has knowledge of your area and sit back and relax.
Jason Rush, Other Pro, Phoenix, AZ
Tue Jun 22, 2010
Henrietta, I do believe it will require you to be a licensed agent to obtain the Supra RE electronic lockbox, that has the ability to log/track/report agent access.