Lisalisa930, Home Seller in Bronx, NY

does any agent know of a family who is looking for a legal two family with add studio apt house in westchester village. house is very rentable.

Asked by Lisalisa930, Bronx, NY Sun Jul 25, 2010

Answers

9
Ernest Vasqu…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Sat Aug 7, 2010
Hello Lisa,

I, as well as others have shown interest in helping you sell your home please give me the layout of the home(eg. 3 over 2 , 2 over 2, etc..) and call me on my cell to arrange a showning date. Thank you.

Ernest Vasquez
Sales Associate
Era Besmatch Real Estate
4627 White Plains Road
Bronx, NY 10470
917-455-2181 cell
718-324-6060 office
ernest.vasquez@era.com
Lisalisa930, Home Seller, Bronx, NY
Sat Aug 7, 2010
Yuh, maybe I should was just wondering since the market is slow if anyone knew of a buyer,
The Lajara S…, Agent, Riverdale, NY
Tue Jul 27, 2010
Hi Lisa,

I currently have 2 listings in Westchester Village. One in Marvin Place and the other in Dorsey St. I recently obtained a really good client who looked at both homes but needs a home with more space + bigger bedrooms. He is looking for a 2 Family home or more near the 6 train at walking distance. Please let me know if we can arrange a showing & see if this client can be that family you're looking for to buy your home.

You can also preview those 2 listings at my website below so you can get a better idea about the homes I have for sale in the neighborhood.

Best of luck!

My contact info is the following:
John Lajara
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont Ave
Bronx, NY 10468
917-848-4655
john25lajara@yahoo.com
Web Reference:  http://www.JohnHomeSales.com
Jandinony, Both Buyer And Seller, Bronx County, NY
Mon Jul 26, 2010
i am an intersted buyer you can e-mail me the info @ jandinony@aol.com
Jeanine Neal, Agent, New York, NY
Mon Jul 26, 2010
Hi Lisalisa930,

If you are having trouble selling this house on your own, the agents below are correct. You may want to talk to a variety of agents to see what they offer. No two agents are alike and no two agencies are alike. Since this is a very large asset, you want to do as much due diligence as possible before listing it with a agent. I would be more than happy to sit down with you and explain to you what it is I do to make sure your property sells for the highest price to the best buyer. Please feel free to call me at 917-659-9960 with any questions you may have. I hope I have been helpful....

Jeanine Neal
Licensed Real Estate Agent
WEICHERT, REALTORS - House & Home
(718) 432-5000 (W)
(917) 659-9960 (C)
(718) 432-2091 (F)
jneal@weichert.com
Nirmala Cara…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Mon Jul 26, 2010
Dear Lisa,

Good morning. I noticed since you last posts, that you are still looking to sell your home. I would highly recommend that you list your property with a real estate agent, so that you property is marketed to thousands of buyers that are out there looking for homes in that area.

One of the most important factors in selling your home is to ensure that it is competitively priced and marketed with the other similar homes for sale in your area.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give me a call to discuss in further details.

Nirmala Caraballo
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Cruse Realty
1408 White Plains Road
Bronx, NY 10462
Tel.: 646-479-7873
Email: nhcaraballo@yahoo.com
Raymon Cane…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Sun Jul 25, 2010
Hello Lisa,
Are you still looking for an agent to sell your house? Check out my link and see a small portion of what I can do for you. Give me a call so we can talk.

Raymon Canela
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont ave
Bronx New York 10465
Canela8@hotmail.com
914-329-7830
Jose Reyes, Agent, New York, NY
Sun Jul 25, 2010
Hi,Lisa,You can list with me and I would get a pre-qualified buyers and I even call the loan officer to secured
myself if he or she are strong buyers.All the buyers that I would show your property have to have a pre-approval
letter and prove of fund.I can also give an referral to some of my colleagues in that particular area,so we can
service you better.you can contact me at:646-886-6229,orestamd@optonline.net.THANK YOU.

JOSE L.REYES
EXIT REALTY SEARCH
3928 E.TREMONT AVE
BRONX,NY10465
CELL:646-886-6229
Gail Gladsto…, Agent, 11743, NY
Sun Jul 25, 2010
List it with a Realtor if you want to find buyers! I can refer you to someone really good in your area...let me know. Gail@GailGladstone.com
Web Reference:  http://GailGladstone.com