Home Selling in Hamburg>Question Details

Kelly, Home Seller in Hamburg, NY

do i have to pay an agent to look at my property an assess the value?

Asked by Kelly, Hamburg, NY Mon Feb 27, 2012

or is it only after they sell the property? I am in Hamburg, NY

Answers

11
Kelly,

All Realtors should offer a FREE Comparative Market Analysis to assess the value. If you need the name and contact information of someone really expertise and dependable in Hamburg, let me know and I will be glad to arrange this for you.

Gail Gladstone
631-425-6150
gail@gailgladstone.com
Kelly if you are looking for a Realtor to sell your property, most will assess the value as part of their service. If you want an appraisal you can pay an appraiser to do one for you but expect to pay between $300 to $600 for that service depending on where you are and the appraiser you talk with. Realtor will calculate you fair market value for the purpose of figuring out what you wish to sell your property for. A Realtor can also give you a CMA for a small fee, if you have no plans of using them for any other service.
Kelly - Thanks for asking. Id be happy to help guide you in a direction that is comfortable for you. Last year I had great success selling in Hamburg my average days on market is about 40 -60 Last year alone I sold 3 (Big tree Abbott and Creekview I sold one of the Bills Playes home last year.in Hamburg. I am from the area and know the market very well. Amy Pfister Prestige Homes Of Western NY
716-830-6689
For a Start in the right direction let me guide you

See YOU TUBE AMY PFISTER 80 ( 3477 Creekview Hamburg NY )
Facebook AMY PFISTER
Most agents are happy to take a look and assist you with this process.
Kelly,
This service is normally free from most agents. Contact a few in your area and ask them. Most would be happy to help you determing what your property value may be in this market.

Gary Geer

http://www.GaryGeer.com
Most agents do this for free unless you need a letter of value for an estate etc. If you are planning on selling get more than one evaluation as numbers can be subjective
Kelly,

I would be happy to give you a free CMA of your home. Please feel free to call me at (716) 650-0051 to discuss further.

Cheers!
Colleen
Most agents will perform a market analysis as a courtesy and the prospect of gaining the listing. I have a realtor I work with in Hamburg that could help you with this if you wish.

Please call me at 716-685-9696 at any time.

Ron Fronckowiak
Licensed Mortgage Professional
R & R Funding, Inc.
Web Reference: http://www.RandRFunding.com
CMA's comparison market analysis, are provided free of charge by most agents; therefore if you are looking to sell, contact and interview in person, a few local agents and ask for a cma. Agents only get paid at closing, if and when the property is sold.
Most agent do it for free in hope of getting listing .Some agent charge for this so ask the agent what will be his free or charge.Thank you.
They will come out and do a market analysis of the property for free. If they list the property and it sells then and only then will you pay them.