comp needed for split level in north massapequa,new york

Asked by Marilyn Hauer, Syosset, NY Sun Aug 7, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Amy Robinson’s answer
Amy Robinson, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Tue Aug 9, 2011
Your real estate agent will pull comparables that are locationally, physically, and functionally the most similar to the subject property. Comparables should be based on properties having the same or similar locational characteristics as well as physical characteristics which include style, age, size, utility and condition. Comparable sales should be be selected based on sale price. These comparables will be used to determine an opinion of value before listingy our property for sale.
0 votes
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon Aug 8, 2011
If looking to sell, consider inviting a few agents from different realty companies and ask for a cma, comparative market analysis; review the data, ask for opinions and determine a value; or consider hiring a professional appraiser. If looking to buy, consider working with an agent of your own; he/she can provide comps after viewing the property--the service is free.....
0 votes
Francine Pec…, Agent, Seaford, NY
Mon Aug 8, 2011
Hi Marylyn, I'd be happy to provide you with a market analysis for your property. I'm an Associate Broker with Century 21 Prevete Bastone in Massapequa. You can reach me on my cell: 516-641-4613 or via email at I can meet with you at your convenience to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
0 votes
Brittany Dean, , Wantagh, NY
Mon Aug 8, 2011
Hello. An agent can easily provide you a comparative market analysis for your home. If you are very interested, I will refer you to my mother Lucie Dean. She is available whenever you need her and can provide you that service for free. Her cell phone number is 516-353-9965. She works for Century 21 Prevete in Wantagh, NY. We live in Seaford so we are very familiar with the area. Please feel free to also email with anything further at
0 votes
Catherine Yo…, Agent, Woodbury, NY
Sun Aug 7, 2011
The agent/broker would need more information regarding the house in order to give you a more accurate comp analysis since it is based on the size, location, school district, etc. If you are working with a buyers agent, they should be able to provide you with the relevant info to guide you in your decision making process.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more