can a non agent advertise on Trulia?

Asked by Elaine Aussieartist1, Miami, FL Mon Feb 6, 2012

Answers

11
Jose Guzman, Agent, Aventura, FL
Mon Nov 5, 2012
No, but you can use Craigslists if it is YOUR property.
Jose Suazo, Agent, MIAMI, FL
Thu Nov 1, 2012
HI..TRULIA IS FOR AGENTS AND THERE ARE OTHER SITES THAT YOU CAN ADVERTISE YOUR HOME FOR FREE..

I CAN GIVE YOU ALL THE DETAILS..PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH YOUR QUESTIONS..REGARDS...
Irina Karan, Agent, Aventura, FL
Fri Apr 13, 2012
This question gets asked a lot and Trulia.com representative stated that the answer was no.
They also suggested to use a realtor - Find a Pro - feature on Trulia.com.

There are also FSBO websites, blogging, advertising in Miami Herald or local newpapers, open houses that you can do as the owner working without a pro realtor.

Irina Karan
CDPE
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
Joe Robaina, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Thu Feb 9, 2012
Good afternoon, I would love to help.
Please call me at 3057850460.
I am very familiar with the community because I live there.
Web Reference:  http://www.pwragents.com
Lila Henry, Agent, South Miami, FL
Tue Feb 7, 2012
Good Morning,

You question has at this point been answered for you by others. Given where the market is these days and how active things appear here in Miami you will want to give due consideration into contracting a realtor to assist you with the sale of your home. When you think of how many realtors work in Miami, and the exposure your property can gain by working with a realtor those are numbers that are vast. Depending on your timing needs for the sale of your home, the greater the exposure the quicker your home will sell at the highest price possible for you. A qualified realtor will make sure that any offer you work with is coming from a qualified buyer and will ensure that the sale moves forward to a sucessful closing. There are many things to be taken into account when working with a home sale and expereinced realtors are there to walk you through the process, it is what we do for a living. If you are like most sellers, you have enough stress with the decision to sell, preparing to move among other things without adding to it by having to do all the work involved that a realtor can do for you. You will want to speak to several realtors to see which one can best meet your needs. In working with a realtor you home will be marketed not just on Trulia, bur on Realtor.com, and a wealth of other sites, depending on which company you choose. Good luck with your home sale. If you should have any additonal questions, please feel free to contact me.

Lila Lopez
RE/MAX Advance Realty
305-772-2521
Gerard Feter…, Agent, Surfside, FL
Mon Feb 6, 2012
For what I have seen in Trulia, you can advertise on Trulia as non agent, as long as it is an advertisement and not a listing. I have seen insurance companies, credit score businesses, printers and other kind of companies advertising in Trulia. So I guess it is possible.
But if what you are looking for is to list a property, look for a reliable real estate agent.

I can gladdly help you with your property,

Gerard Feterman
305-205-4881
gfeterman@gmail.com
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon Feb 6, 2012
If you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent he/she can post it for you, ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.
Joseph Runfo…, Agent, Staten Island, NY
Mon Feb 6, 2012
If you are a home owner and wish to submit your listing to Trulia for sale, please note that we don't accept FSBO listing submissions at this time. However if you are working with a full-service or flat-fee listing agent or broker, he or she can submit your listing
Web Reference:  http://clovelake.com
Beth Jenkins, Agent, Miami Lakes, FL
Mon Feb 6, 2012
I answered the question on your previous questin, but did not mention that when you list a home on the multiple listing servie the property in automatically syndicated to platforms such as Trulia, Zillow and Realtor.com.
It is not possible to reach anywhere near as many people who may be interested in your property unless you take advantage of these services. And homes listed by a realtor do sell for a higher price than a for sale by owner, so keep in mind you may not loose and you may gain. And of course you have the professional expertise and the peace of mind. that comes with a professional handling the details of your transaction.

I would be glad to assist you,
Beth Jenkins
South Florida Brokers
786-374-4778
bethjenk1@gmail.com
Web Reference:  http://www.arealtyteam.com
Kevin Clouti…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Mon Feb 6, 2012
No you cant, agent's pnly. Part of the value we bring
Christopher…, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Mon Feb 6, 2012
Hi, At this time Trulia is an agent only platofrm...any home that is listed here has to be listed through an agent.

Christopher Pagli
Licensed Associate Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
William Raveis Legends Realty Group
914.406.9023