2bdr/2bth condo's sold for in Fulton Square in New Brunswick, NJ

Asked by RM, New Jersey Mon Nov 16, 2009

How much are 2bdr/2bth condo's sold for in Fulton Square in New Brunswick, NJ. Any agent who had been succesful in selling/renting properties especially 2BDR/2BTH in Fulton Square, New Brunswick, NJ.

Answers

2
John Sacktig, Agent, New Jersey, NJ
Mon Nov 16, 2009
Hi Rm,

I have had great success in New Brunswick, at Hiram Square, I listed, marketed and sold most all the recent sales. I have a number of clients that are owners at One Spring St. and I take care of their rental properties for them, getting them rented. My marketing is key to getting New Brunswick properties sold / Rented.

Call me, lets discuss in detail.

John Sacktig
Broker / Manager
Orange Key Realty
Office: 732-863-6969

JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com
Dorothy Bell…, , 08816
Sat May 14, 2011
Hi RM

I have a great amount of experience with many of the complexes in New Brunswick including Fulton Square. My extensive experiences come largely from working with J & J and BMS relocation clients that come to our area from all over the country. Fulton square at the moment has 5 available units for sale but, only one being a 2bedrm and 2 bath listed at $225,000 and one two bedrm 2 bath listed for rent at $1500.

If you are in need of assistance in selling or renting or purchasing a property, please feel free to contact me at dorothy.bellas@cbmoves.com.

Dorothy Bellas
(732)599-6205