are homes still selling in herriman in the 800,000 - 900,000 range right now? I am looking at buying a home

Asked by Kelly, Utah Tue Nov 20, 2007

to sell soon.

Answers

8
Luke Gunders…, , Utah County, UT
Tue Nov 20, 2007
There are 10 homes in Herriman listed in that price range. Two have sold within the past 90 days. Their sizes varies from 4,555 SqFt - 7,200 SqFt.
If you would like more info please feel free to contact me at Luke@gundygroup.com :)
Web Reference:  http://blog.gundygroup.com
Jennifer Joh…, Both Buyer And Seller, Herriman, UT
Sun Aug 22, 2010
JUST moved from the Upper Avenues to a Herriman, in a home listed in that price range (and above, prior to market crash).

LOV-ING IT!

Come on over!
Emilie Knight, , Salt Lake City, UT
Thu Apr 24, 2008
If you are still looking in Herriman. I have an incredible new Custom Home listing. This Executive home is on one of the largest lots in Rosecrest and has incredible views. Please click the link below for more information.
Salt Lake Ag…, , Salt Lake City, UT
Sat Dec 1, 2007
The City of Herriman Stats
Currently there are (as reported Dec 1st)
443 Active Listings
48 Sale Pendings
47 CLosed since Oct 1st 2007*

* (most closings take place at the end of the month so Nov numbers won't be accurate till arounf the 15th)
Cheryl Lyon, Agent, Draper, UT
Wed Nov 21, 2007
The short answer--yes. However, one must consider many factors in evaluating their specific goals. You indicate you want to buy a home to sell soon. How soon is soon? What is your risk tolerance? How long could you carry that home while it was actively marketed?
When you would like to discuss current real estate market conditions in the Herriman area (as well as the Salt Lake market), and how these conditions may impact your decisions, please contact me at cheryl.lyon@utahhomes.com.
Dustin Kasai, Agent, Midvale, UT
Sun Apr 13, 2014
Search all Herriman homes and utah listings via my website by map.
http://www.searchallutah.com
Greg Tracy, Agent, Midvale, UT
Sun Jan 13, 2008
The current Salt Lake area market is not your best bet for buying just to sell. Homes aren't appreciating fast enough for quick equity. There are still a few parts of the country where prices are rising fairly quickly, but the Salt Lake valley is going to stay level for a while. The area should appreciate around 6% in 2008.

Herriman, along with the south end of the Salt Lake valley and the northern part of Utah county, are the areas most difficult to sell a home in right now. There are currently (as Jan 13, 2008) 809 homes for sale in Herriman, Bluffdale and Riverton, with only 80 homes going under contract in the last 4 months. For comparison, in the entire Salt Lake valley there are 7030 homes currently for sale and 3303 homes have closed in the last four months.

Remember, real estate should be looked at as a long-term investment, not a quick buck.

This is a great time to buy rental property in the Salt Lake area as prices are good, interest is very low, and the rental market is going to continue to rise as it becomes more difficult to purchase homes and the 100% financing options become difficult to get (and with higher interest rates- beginning mid-2008).
Mark Yeates, , 84095
Tue Nov 20, 2007
Kelly,

Right now there are nine homes listed in Herriman at this price. Let me know if I can e-mail the information to you. My e-mail is marky@remax.net.

Mark
Web Reference:  http://www.markshomesite.com