Thomas, Home Seller in North Loop, Minneapo...

675 sq foot loft in teh North Loop..

Asked by Thomas, North Loop, Minneapolis, MN Wed Jun 25, 2008

I have a 675 sq. foot loft in the N. loop in a hot bulding.. I'm being told its too small and i'm gonna have issues selling. I'd like some insight.. any thoughts? Prices at 215000.00 with a heated parking space. Association is strong and have mucho money in reserves..

A valid question!

I deal with a fair amount of Buyers and Sellers in downtown Minneapolis and I wouldn't be so worried about the square footage as much as the price per foot. I am speaking generally here but a 200k condo should get you closer to 800-900 square feet.

I would be more concerned about the resale value with such a high price per foot condo.

Just my thoughts--thanks!

Here is the MLS listing.. I am working with a really great realtor.. but I want some outside (outside myself and my realtor) comments and suggestions. People who I have shown it to all react the same way.. too small... tooooo small. With 13" ceilings, it seems much larger.

MLS 3559190

That just isn't true, all properties will sell but the question is for what price. For example there were 277 sold condos between 500-850 Square Feet since January 1st in the MLS. I would need more specifics about your unit to get you some better information.

If you would like me to put together a CMA for you I would be happy to let you know what my opinion of the value is.

For example

Cameron Piper
Web Reference: http://www.campiper.com