1 kimberly way river edge nj 07661

Asked by bettylove2, River Edge, NJ Sun Mar 17, 2013

Answers

5
Jean Hudson…, Agent, Haworth, NJ
Wed Mar 27, 2013
Hi Betty,

I know some detailed information on 1 Kimberly Way in River Edge. I grew up in RIver Edge and live in Oradell now.

Please call me to discuss.

Jean Hudson Quinn, Re/Max, 201-321-1601, Office is in Oradell
17 years full time real estate agent,
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Sun Mar 17, 2013
There is no question bettylove2, hard for us to give you any answers or advice or suggestions, it looks to me that you are looking to sell a home in River Edge, is that correct?

You will need to connect with a good, experienced, local Realtor to discuss in detail your surrounding market, how your home compares to others recently sold, and more importantly what you can do to well prepare your home for sale, your listing agent will then be able to make suggestions,paint some walls, move or remove some furniture, curb appeal additions, and much more.

if you need recommendations for a Realtor covering River Edge in NJ, let me know and I gladly send
a good recommendation your way.
Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Wendy Dessan…, Agent, Tenafly, NJ
Sun Mar 17, 2013
Hi, I notice your topic is in reference to "1 Kimberly Way" which is a very nice street off Continental Avenue. Good sized homes that are very convenient to one of the best parks in Bergen County and metropolitan NYC, Van Saun Park. Feel free to contact me with specific questions such as schools and NYC bus and train transportation. I have been a local realtor for 20 years and have sold many homes in River Edge.

Wendy

Wendy W. Dessanti
Weichert
201 310-2255
wendydess@aol.com
Robin Baron, Agent, Oradell, NJ
Sun Mar 17, 2013
I am a lifetime resident of River Edge and full time real estate agent. I would be happy to answer any of your questions. Please contact me at Robin Baron, RE/MAX Properties, 201-314-1915 . Thank you.
tom 201 400 8574 gen 201 845 3750 current agent listing contract ends march 31st
Flag Sun Mar 17, 2013
Brenda Lee Z…, Agent, Sparta, NJ
Sun Mar 17, 2013
Do you have questions on selling your home? Are you looking to see what your home is worth? If you need help or have questions, please give me a call.

Brenda Zabriskie 973-219-8824
EXIT Towne & Country Realty