hriddington, Other/Just Looking in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

*What is the current average selling price of condos at 7161 East Ave. in Rancho Cucamonga, 91739?

Asked by hriddington, Rancho Cucamonga, CA Thu Mar 28, 2013

*Also, what is the projected/predicted increase in that value over the next three years?

Answers

6
Jamie Henne…, Agent, Upland, CA
Fri Mar 29, 2013
Now I am just going to giggle.....
Kari Brandler, Agent, Upland, CA
Fri Mar 29, 2013
Hello Hriddington,

Just as everyone else has stated below nobody can predict what your home might be worth in 3 years the housing market is always changing. The values stated below are correct as well 228-275K. I would be happy to put together a free Comparitive Market Analysis for your condo absolutely FREE to give you a better idea of what you are looking at as far as value. Rancho is experiencing a very high demand for housing which is driving the prices up. There are just far more buyers than there are homes on the market. If you have any questions you might have feel free to call or email me.

Kari Brandler
1 Advanced Realty & Appraisal
R.E. License 01751970
Cell: (909) 292-6142
Email: kari.brandler@yahoo.com
Website: http://www.karibrandler.com
Jamie Henne…, Agent, Upland, CA
Thu Mar 28, 2013
Hi Hriddington

I agree with what was said below. It would be far too difficult to ascertain or "guess" what the value would be for your home over the next three years.

As Matthew stated below the homes in your area are selling for $228,000 to $275,000.

If you should have any other questions, please feel free to email me at love2listyou@yahoo.com or call me at the number below.

Have a great day!
Jamie Hennessey
Re/Max Champions
(909)816-4766
Janna McRoy, Agent, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Thu Mar 28, 2013

Sold comps in this community range from $228k-$275k. Additionally, there have been two condos which have listed this year on East Ave in Rancho Cucamonga. One for $245k, with 1611 sq ft. and it is a short sale. The other for $339,900 with 1804 sq ft., as a standard sale, which is probably overpriced. We are experiencing significant value increases in a short period of time throughout Rancho Cucamonga, arguably due to supply and demand (low inventory). It would be too difficult for any professional to accurately estimate the value increase over the next three years, due to changing market conditions in the recent market. Please contact me if you are looking to purchase or sell. I'm happy to help, as I specialize in the Rancho Cucamonga market!

Janna Piper-Frailing
Horizon Real Estate
Rancho Cucamonga
(951) 903-3134
Matthew Bart…, Agent, Glendora, CA
Thu Mar 28, 2013
Hello hriddington,

The home mentioned below for $339,900.00 was just listed as of March 7th. However the home is still available in the MLS. Based on the recent sales, I personally think this property is considerably over priced. Enjoy your day!

Warmest Regards,

Matt
Matthew Bart…, Agent, Glendora, CA
Thu Mar 28, 2013
Hello hriddington,

The properties in your community have been selling in the $228k to $275k range. What time frame would you like to have your home sold by? Where do you plan to move to? I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you to answer any additional questions you may have and help you get your home sold. You may either contact me through email at mbartlettrealestate1@earthlink.net or
by phone at (626) 221-8252. Thank you for your question and make it a great day!

Warmest Regards,

Matt