Would now be a good time to put a house on Morton Street up for sale?

Asked by Jim, Niantic, CT Fri May 11, 2012

Answers

2
Joe and Mari…, Agent, Mystic, CT
Fri May 11, 2012
Jim, to answer your question fully I do need to put it into some context. Yes now is a great time to put your home on the market. Spring is typically the best time of year. It seems after the winter buyers come out in droves. That being said it will still require focused marketing by a proffesional to get the best value out of your home. A good realtor with a focused marketing plan will be able to reach the most amount of people possible making all of the difference in your home being sold and it languishing for months . That being said it is also very important to price your home properly at what the market is saying it is worth today, and not overprice your home. The best chance at finding a buyer in todays market is when your home is fresh on the market. If you would like to contact my mother and I we would be happy to do a pinpoint market analysis and tell you what your home is worth in todays market as well as what you may be able to do to get the most out of your home as far as staging and inexpensive fixes that bring back a positive return.
Bill Heenan, Agent, Niantic, CT
Fri May 11, 2012
Hi Jim
Good question. It is the busiest spring market in 5 years. There are more & more buyers coming into the market each month. The question is wether prices will begin to rise? The answer is yes eventually. The gains though will only be typical inflationary gains. There will be no giant bounce back. The prices we have are the new normal.
Give me a call and i will give you a quick analysis of your homes pricing.
Bill Heenan. 8604608053