Home Selling in Bucks County>Question Details

Ed Bohrer, Home Owner in Yardley, PA

Would love to get out of Yardley, but real estate keeps depreciating and harder to sell. Could it be that the Pennsbury School system is not so good?

Asked by Ed Bohrer, Yardley, PA Mon Sep 10, 2012

Yardley has had a bad track record in retaining values as compared to most areas of the region.>Is the HS a factor?

Answers

3
Hi Ed,

If you are looking to get out of Yardley, I suggest you call in an Agent to do a CMA. A CMA provides you with a current market value to your home. From there you can discuss options to sell your home for the most money and the quickest.

The team I am part of, is currently selling home very quickly in Yardley for great value! Some of our homes are selling before they even hit the market. If you would like to discuss how we can help you move out of Yardley, please give me a call (717-858-2075) or email me at: AnnaDomzalski@kw.com

I look forward to helping you sell!

Anna
As a long time resident of Yardley, and working in Yardley, I can say that many clients are actively searching out our town as their next residence. Pennsbury is a great school district. I would love to meet with you to discuss your homes value and do a free comparative market analysis so you have an idea what you can get for your home. My last 3 listings all sold in the first 30 days on the market, so it's definitely possible when priced right!

You can reach me at kimberly.rock@comcast.net - 215 740 5643.
Web Reference: http://www.kimberlyrock.com
Every area and community is affected differently for a variety of reasons. Real Estate has always been about location. Have you had a professional give you an analysis or obtain an appraisal? The Real Estate Market has stabilized in the Bucks County area but some areas still see some depreciation while others have appreciated. Also, have you looked into other areas or had an agent do the same? You can make a more informed decision with real data.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or statistical information.

Frank Dolski MBA, ABR, e-PRO
Associate Broker
2010-2011 Coldwell Banker International President’s Circle Award Recipient
CARTUS & SIRVA Certified Relocation Specialist
Previews Luxury Home Specialist
Coldwell Banker Hearthside Realtors
215-803-3237 (mobile)
215-794-1070 x-103
f.dolski@cbhearthside.com
http://www.FrankDolski.Com