Would like to sell my home in Palos Verdes, CA. Please have an agent call me at 310-541-0949 ASAP. Thank

Asked by Linda Phillips, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA. Ph: 310-541-0949 Wed Jan 14, 2009

Would like to sell my home in Palos Verdes, CA. Please have an agent call me at 310-541-0949 ASAP. Thank you. Linda Phillips

Answers

4
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Thu Jan 15, 2009
Hi Linda,

Have you thought of reaching out to an agent yourself? Most of the advice I've seen on Trulia Voices over the years about finding an agent recommends that you interview at least three to see if your personalities and expectations about how you will work together will click. I encourage you to check out our Member Search via the link below to check out the agents that are currently part of our community. You can check out their profiles and read the answers or blogs they've posted here to get an idea about their level of expertise.

If you check out the link below you'll see that we have only a few members in Rancho Palos Verdes, but you can easily expand your search to check out other agents nearby.

Best of Luck!

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
Michael Diam…, , Rolling Hills Estates, CA
Fri Oct 29, 2010
Linda... did you find someone to assist you? This is an old post, so just incase you are still looking feel free to Email info@mdiamondproperties.com or Call: 3104212841
If you want to buy/sel real estate intelligently contact Michael Diamond. Michael Diamond of Sotheby’s International believes in educating his clients about the market, about the pros and cons of properties, and about what it takes to close a deal. One of the best negotiators, Michael Diamond has helped many clients find homes in South Bay,Palos Verdes, Palos Verdes Peninsula, Palos Verdes Estates, Rancho Palos Verdes, Rolling Hills, Rolling Hills Estates, Malaga Cove, Lunada Bay, Valmonte, Montemalaga, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, North Redondo, South Redondo, Torrance, Lomita, San Pedro, West Side, Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, La Quinta, Coachella Valley. With proven and professional service Michael Diamond takes personal interest in pairing his clients to the ideal property in terms of location, style and price. He knows the Market inside out and has a proven track record of understanding his clients needs and helping them make informed decisions that are in their best interest. Michael Diamond has built a sucessful business through word of mouth of extremely satisfied customers. you can call Michael on his personal number 310421284.
Andrea Casti…, , Los Feliz, Los Angeles, CA
Mon Oct 11, 2010
I will be happy to assist and help you sell your house in Palos Verdes. You can contact me at 213-268-2599.
Thanks, Linda
Vicky Chrisn…, Agent, Purcellvile, VA
Thu Jan 15, 2009
Linda... did you find someone to assist you? If not, I'd be happy to help you find someone... I will just need some more details. Please call me at 703-669-3142
Web Reference:  http://www.vickychrisner.com