Would like to know any success story on short sale in bristow area.?

Asked by Samir, 20136 Tue Mar 30, 2010

Answers

4
Vivianne Rut…, , Fairfax County, VA
Tue Mar 30, 2010
Samir,

Success with short sales is NOT dictated by the area where the house is located.

There are other factors that determine short sale success.
Here are a few of them:

1) Lender - is the lender willing to approve the short sale?
2) Number of trusts involved - two loans is harder than one
3) Seller must be able to prove a genuine HARDSHIP - being merely unhappy with the current market does NOT qualify the seller for a short sale
4) Willingness of the Seller to cooperate - providing documents in a timely manner
5) Keeping the house buyer ready all the time, as in a traditional sale, in order to bring the best possible offer
6) Finally, the listing agent's comfort level with the short sales

I am a REALTOR with three short sale designations: SFR, CDPE, and CHRE. I would be happy to meet with you to discuss short sales in more details and your chances of being approved.
Short sale affects your credit scores for 18-24 months, while foreclosure affects those scores for 5-7 years.
If you can, give a short sale a chance - unless, you can work out something with your lender an modify your loan.
Ben Benita, , Gainesville, VA
Tue Jun 21, 2011
Samir,

Did you ever get things worked out with your property?

Ben Benita
BBenita@Comcast.net
http://www.ShortSaleBeach.com
Ben Benita, , Gainesville, VA
Tue Feb 8, 2011
I have been negotiating short sales sicne 2005, we have helped several hudnred homeowners all over the country.
I am based in Gainesville, VA (wife and I bought our first home in Kinsgbrooke).
I wrote a book on short sale negotiations you can find on Amazon:
"Are You More Likely To See Bigfoot Or A Short Sale Approval Letter?"
and still negotiate short sales for agents.
If you have ANY questions on ANY short sale, chances are we have come across it and can get you answers.
Let me know if you need ANY help....BBenita@Comcast.net
Suzanne Maja…, Agent, Manassas, VA
Tue Mar 30, 2010
Hi, Samir.

I'm sure many of us agents have successful short sale stories in Bristow and all through out Prince William County. Is there specific information you are looking for? I'm currently in the process of a short sale in the Braemar community in Bristow. Please feel free to contact me at 571-292-5377 Ext. 106 or Suzanne@Move4FreeRealty.com if you have any questions.

Suzanne Majali, Realtor®