Will the new S t. Vincents hospital help home sales in Middleburg,Fl wheb it open ?

Asked by glennkittyb, Middleburg, FL Tue May 22, 2012

Answers

2
Scott Sulliv…, Agent, Redmond, WA
Tue May 22, 2012
Glennkittyb,

I am a Clay County Realtor and I believe the construction of the new St Vincents hospital will help commercial and residential sales in the area. According to Moody Chisholm, President and CEO of St. Vincent’s HealthCare, during the ground breaking ceremony the hospital is slated to open in October 2013 (see article in the link below). The communities that are close to the site, such as Oakleaf Plantation, Eagle Landing, Forrest Hammock and Two Creeks (to name a few), will be very attractive places for doctors, nurses, and support staff to live for an easy commute. These communities are currently sought after due to their amenities, proximity to Cecil Commerce Center, as well as I-10 and I-295 to commute to downtown Jacksonville, but the addition of this hospital should make therm even more attractive.

If you would like to know what your home is worth today, I'd be happy to meet with you to review it's value.

Scott Sullivan
Prudential Network Realty
3535 Highway 17, Suite 10
Fleming Island, FL 32003

C: 904-327-5676
Scott.Sullivan@PruNet.com
http://www.ScottSullivanRealEstate.com
Jennifer Har…, Agent, Middleburg, FL
Tue May 22, 2012
Yes!!!! Most def! I heard it was opening 10/2013