Why is my listing showing up as a sold/expired on Trulia?

Asked by Lori St.Onge, Gorham, ME Wed Apr 11, 2012

Answers

8
Terry Drisco…, , Bath, ME
Sat Apr 14, 2012
Update: After talking with one customer service rep at Trulia, only 3 of my active listings were appearing on Trulia - the others remained "off market" as far as Trulia is concerned. I called back and spoke with a different rep who told me there was something wrong with our feed. Next I contacted MREIS and was told that they have cut off all feeds that are non-compliant with MREIS rules and that included Trulia. When Trulia complies, the feed will be re-instated. Obviously, there are other sites that feed to Trulia or you can set up your listings manually, but . . . . Come on!
Terry Drisco…, , Bath, ME
Thu Apr 12, 2012
Lori, no problem and you're welcome. Good luck :)
Lori St.Onge, Agent, Gorham, ME
Thu Apr 12, 2012
Terry sorry for the mispell of your name.
Lori St.Onge, Agent, Gorham, ME
Thu Apr 12, 2012
Thank you Yerry for taking the time to respond to my question. I will call them
Terry Drisco…, , Bath, ME
Thu Apr 12, 2012
Lori, this happened to all of my listings - I noticed it over last weekend. I claimed them and the status remained "unknown" so I was not able to activate them. I called the Trulia customer service number on Monday or Tuesday and they told me there is some issue with our MREIS feed. I only have 7-8 listings, so while I was on the phone, she manually activated them all for me. She said that was the only way to do it - that I couldn't have done it myself. Even then, the feed isn't from MREIS for my listings; it is from epropertysites where I have single-property websites. She said to keep an eye on them to make sure they stay active. This is a real pain.
Lori St.Onge, Agent, Gorham, ME
Wed Apr 11, 2012
Thank you for your help. I did try to claim the listing but it didn't change anything. How do I update the listing to be current in Trulia?
Vicki Eisel…, Agent, Hilliard, OH
Wed Apr 11, 2012
Agents have to refresh the listings every 30 days or they expire but only in Trulia, nothing to do with MLS.
Marc White, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Wed Apr 11, 2012
Usually it is because the listing feed has not been updated. Sometimes you have to claim the listing for you to make additional changes to the listing.