Why is my house not Trulia? It has been on MLS FOR 3 weeks.

Asked by Zendog, Naples, FL Mon May 7, 2012

Answers

5
Ian A. Wolf, Agent, Morristown, NJ
Tue May 8, 2012
Mls does not feed trulia like it does to Realtor.com. If your agent's broker does not syndicate to trulia you can post the property yourself or have your Realtor do it through http://www.postlets.com, which is a free service.

Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Tue May 8, 2012
A question best directed to your listing agent. If your property is listed with an participating MLS your agent will be able to make these arrangements.

My NC Homes…, Agent, Chapel Hill, NC
Tue May 8, 2012
You should speak to your listing agent. When you first interviewed them about listing your home I would presume they gave you a marketing plan, if it included having your home on sites like Trulia, Zillow etc, then you should ask them why it's not been done.
Joshua Stein, Agent, Conshohocken, PA
Tue May 8, 2012
Cathy is right. Not every broker allows the information to syndicate to sites such as this. It could also be that whomever entered your listing into the MLS, did not select the option for syndication. Either way, you are being done a disservice, considering how many of today's home searches begin on the internet. Best of luck to you.

Joshua Stein
Coldwell Banker Preferred
1207 Fayette St.
Conshohocken, PA 19428
(610) 828-9558 Office'
(484) 270-1165 Direct
Cathy Bureau, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Mon May 7, 2012
You can request your Realtor to add the home to their site. Sometimes some brokerages don't authorize the syndication to 3rd party sites like Trulia.

Cathy Bureau
Broker-Owner
Green Home Realty