Why are you guys listing my house wrong and how do I get you to correct? You guys posted the listing wrong to start and then the correction is worse

Asked by Roth, Fairmount/Art Museum, Philadelphia, PA Tue Dec 22, 2009

Answers

5
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Tue Dec 22, 2009
Your listing information comes directly from your agent and their company. Trulia pick up this information from what they post. It's possible that the source of your problem may be closer than you realize. Try contacting your agent to confirm your listing's accuracy.
Fran and Mark…, Agent, Yardley, PA
Tue Dec 22, 2009
Roth

Your new agent needs to contact Trulia and advise them of the errors, ask Trulia to make the corrections and follow up to see that they are done. If the errors are a result of the feed from the MLs then he or his broker must contact the MLs directly to make the corrections which will then be picked up by Trulia.

Fran and Mark Redding
Prudential Fox Roach
1010 Stony Hill Road
215-504-7500
215-321-3307 DIRECT
215-208-7169 Cell
Web Reference:  http://www.franandmark.com
Dan Rich, , Doylestown, PA
Tue Dec 22, 2009
Roth,

That's a question best posed directly to Trulia by your new agent although someone on this forum might have an answer. I attached the Trulia support link.
Roth, Home Seller, Fairmount/Art Museum, Philadelphia, PA
Tue Dec 22, 2009
I pulled my listing over 30 days ago and resigned with a new agent. My new agent listed the MLS correctly when we reposted but Trulia pulled up the previous listing, then when trulia corrected to the new listing they show my house price as increasing by 3%. It should be a new listing.
Dan Rich, , Doylestown, PA
Tue Dec 22, 2009
Roth,

Sometimes listing information can get input incorrectly or prior listing info may still be in the system. Your listing info may be from an automatic feed or input from your current or prior listing agent. If you post info about the specific property and what is wrong with the listing and I will try to point you in the right direction to get it fixed. If your message was directed at Trulia, I don't think they monitor these forums.

Dan
Web Reference:  http://www.dan-rich.com