Jentarantino, Other/Just Looking in 98122

Who's hiring buyers agents in my area

Asked by Jentarantino, 98122 Wed Oct 13, 2010

Answers

8
Tim Tilbury, Agent, Seattle, WA
Sat Oct 16, 2010
Jen

Sounds like training would help launch your adventure into real estate! Check and see what brokerages offer for training, and look for FREE training availability.

All brokerages have a certain standard of business to abide by, so go to at least 4-5 places and see what suits you within them.

Good luck and have fun!
Rob Graham, Agent, Seattle, WA
Thu Oct 14, 2010
This is a difficult market and you want to be careful. Some great companies and offices are not hiring until the outlook is a bit clearer. Some other companies are taking the approach of hiring as many agents as possible, but then not giving themn the support they need. Do your homework. Interview not just the manager in the office, but several of the agents. Ask them what they like and don't like about the office and company. find out what kind of training and mentorship they offer. The bottom line for the first several years, you want to just be a sponge and absorb as much info as you can.

Good Luck.
Greg, , Washington
Wed Oct 13, 2010
If you are in North King & or South Snohomish co. I am hiring/
Hourly pay for asst. & commission for sales
myrealpro@hotmail.com
Ray Akers, Agent, Seattle, WA
Wed Oct 13, 2010
Take my advice, interview with several companies. As a "newbie" you should be comparing benefits like in-house training and education. This is a tough business and the extra training and supervision you receive from companies like Windermere or John L. Scott will help as you learn and grow your personal business.

Ray Akers
Geoff Hill, Agent, Seattle, WA
Wed Oct 13, 2010
If you are a broker looking for a place to hang your license, my team http://(www.bigsoundhomes.com) is hiring brokers. And buyers throughout the greater Seattle area are hiring us. It almost always makes sense for buyers to work with an agent because in our state, the buyer's agent's commission is paid by the listing agent's brokerage, meaning buyers get their very own agent who has ONLY their best interests in mind for free!
Jentarantino, , 98122
Wed Oct 13, 2010
I just finished real estate school and would like to start my career as a buyers agent. I was wondering who is hiring newbies like me.
Michael Wink…, , Kent, WA
Wed Oct 13, 2010
Thanks for the question. If you're a Realtor, I am currently hiring brokers for our relocation services and would enjoy the opportunity to speak with you or any other broker who may be reading this and focuses on South King County. It truly is a great opportunity with documented evidence of exceptional transactional history working with our corporate clients. Experience is required for relocation positions, but for newer brokers we provide excellent training and support. Don't hesitate to contact me for a confidential interview.

Mike Winkler
Web Reference:  http://bit.ly/cbbkentinfo
Ray Akers, Agent, Seattle, WA
Wed Oct 13, 2010
Can you elaborate? Are you a buyer, contemplating the pros & cons of hiring a buyers agent? Please provide some additional details and I'll be happy to answer your question.

Ray Akers