Who is the top selling real estate agent in the 77365 zip code?

Asked by Rick, 77365 Sat Jun 14, 2008

Answers

6
Kim Clinton, Agent, Houston, TX
Sat Jul 7, 2012
Yes Debbie, I know it was asked several years ago.
Debra (Debbi…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Thu Jun 28, 2012
Kim - you do realize that this question was asked over 4 years ago?

I am sure there have been several "top" 77365 selling agents since then.
Kim Clinton, Agent, Houston, TX
Wed Jun 27, 2012
Me! :-) I live and sell houses in 77365. Call me!
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Sun Jun 15, 2008
Like airports there are several different ways to proclaim I'm #1. Listings, sales, both, price to list ratio, Unfortunately I've never seen any stats like that released by zip code or really even by specific city. You might ask some of the local realtors or the board of realtors.
Web Reference:  http://www.teamlynn.com
T.E. & Naima…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Sat Jun 14, 2008
If you need to see who sells the most houses as s lister, you would probably want to contact the local association of Realtors and they will have the data.

However, beware of agents that have the team concept, the numbers can be very inaccurate but I don't mean that they don't do a good job. I am speaking about the numbers only. I mean that sometimes an agent has the arrangement to have ALL the listings and sales go under one name but when there are several agents as many as 100 in that team.

I personally know an agent that self proclaimed himself "Top producing agent in Texas". Well, he is the broker/owner of the office and all the listings go under his name and sales as well. That is misleading when he hasn't even met most of the sellers or buyers. He can self proclaim to be "Top producing TEAM in Texas" though.
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Sat Jun 14, 2008
Difficult to say reason why all realtors for that area would have to be reviewed I don't believe MLS has that info.

http://www.lynn911.com