Who is the #1 real estate agent in Coppell Texas?

Asked by Matt Morgus, San Francisco, CA Tue Jun 1, 2010

Answers

4
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Wed Nov 17, 2010
Happy to assist if you have a referral. I happen to own property in Coppell therefore not much I not aware of over the past 10 years.

Direct Link about Coppell few of many blog articles I have published
http://www.lynn911.com/Web/AR287090/CustomContent/index/5032445

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Rita Hoenig, , Coppell, TX
Wed Jun 23, 2010
Ron Hoenig was named as the Best Real Estate Agent in the Coppell/Valley Ranch Reader’s Choice Awards and was further honored by his clients and peers on his level of customer service by being named one of the Best Real Estate Agents in Dallas by D Magazine 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010. Ron Hoenig also received RE/MAX DFW Associates office’s Customer Service Award. Ron was appointed and serves on the Professional Standards Committee of the 60,000 member strong Texas Association of REALTORS.

Ron is a Texas native and has lived and worked in Coppell for the past 11 years with his wife Rita. With over 30 years experience in negotiation, his extensive strengths in sales, motivation, and organization help him be one of the most desired agents in the industry. Originally from Arlington, Texas, his wide-ranging knowledge of the area works to his client’s advantage. Ron and his wife, Rita, also feel that giving back to the community is important with a contribution to the American Diabetes Association being made from his transactions. Ron and Rita are members of the 1st Methodist Church of Coppell and Rita has served as a board member on several boards for the City of Coppell and Coppell Women’s Club.

Ron’s strong work ethic and belief in customer service excellence has produced many satisfied clients.

I think he is the best because I see all the hard work behind the scenes. As a Realtor myself I can truly appreciate his honestly, work and attitude as he work for each client. Many of our clients have become great personal friends.

Ron Hoenig
RE/MAX DFW Associates
Cell: 214.316.0404
Email: RonH@remax.net
Website: http://www.DFWHomesByRon.com
Web Reference:  http://www.DFWHomesByRon.com
Steven Bauer, Agent, Coppell, TX
Wed Jun 23, 2010
Eva Bauer

ABOUT EVA

A native Texan and Dallasite, Eva is a third-generation top-producing Dallas REALTOR®, following in the successful footsteps of her mother and grandmother.  She brings her passion for real estate, more than 23 years experience, a strong work ethic, superior customer service, and friendly enthusiam to each transaction.  During her career, Eva has assisted more than 1,700 clients find the home of their dreams.  Because she has so many satisfied clients, more than 80% of her business comes from referrals and she has been  honored with the RE/MAX Customer Service Award, a result of the high survey ratings she received from her buyers and sellers.

A consistent multi-million dollar producer, Eva has been named by "D Magazine" as Top REALTOR® for 2002-2009, and has also been named by "TOP TEN DALLAS" as one of the best Realtors in the metroplex. She has also achieved the prestigious "Top Producer Award" at RE/MAX DFW Associates for the past several years.  She has earned valued designations such as the Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Council of Residential Specialists (CRS) and Certified Relocation Professional (CRP).  She is a member of the prestigious RE/MAX Chairman's Club and Lifetime Achievement, as well as, a Hall of Fame recipient.

"Buying or selling a home can and should be a positive and rewarding experience.  I have an exceptional and dedicated staff.  Together, we strive to exceed our clients' expectations."

Eva Bauer, ABR, CRS, CRP
RE/MAX DFW Associates
1800 Market Place Blvd., Suite 140
 Irving, TX  75063
Direct:  972.402.4104
Office:  972.402.8100
Fax:  972.402.8855
evab@rmdfw.com

Web Reference:  http://Www.Evabauer.com
Ronda Allen, Agent, Plano, TX
Thu Jun 3, 2010
Aren't we all #1 at something? We could be #1 in sales volume (dollars generated), or number one in units sold. We could be the #1 buyer's agent. We could be #1 within our own brokerage or within the region.
Are you looking for a great real estate agent who services the City of Coppell, TX? Well, since nobody else has stepped forward and I've been looking at your post for two days, I'll put myself down. I moved to Coppell in 1990. I met my Husband in Coppell, and we married in Coppell. He was a police officer in Coppell (he has since retired). I know and love Coppell, TX. And, I'm a Realtor who works with buyers and sellers in Coppell. We live in Prosper, TX now, but I always enjoy when I get to work in Coppell. It brings back great memories every time. If nobody else wants to step forward and claim a #1 spot in Coppell, I'd be happy to help you. My office was the #1 RE/MAX in the North Texas region in 2009 for sales volume and sales units. am currently activerain.com's #1 Realtor in Prosper, #18 in Collin County, and #158 in the State of Texas with a score over 50,000. I'm a trulia.com PRO / VIP. And, Coppell is within my service area. I work with buyers, sellers, tenants, and landlords from 7am-7pm Monday through Saturday. And, most importantly, I believe that real estate is a service job, and not a sales job.

Have a blessed day!
Ronda