Who is the best residential real estate attorney in Monmouth County?

Asked by Isabella Fiore, Rumson, NJ Sat Apr 18, 2009

We are in a single family home rental and are moving out at the end of the month. Our contract includes the normal wear and tear clause but the homeowner wants us to pay for EVERYTHING so that the home is in EXACTLY the same condition as we moved in. Does anyone know who is the BEST real estate attorney who could help us in this situation? The attorney we used in the past was not very good, in my opinion, and did not care about our best interest. I need absolutely the BEST! Thank you for your support.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Erin Taffin’s answer
Erin Taffin, Agent, Rumson, NJ
Fri Jan 4, 2013
I personally have been involved with some sticky tenant landlord issues myself and found that the legal advice given by Amy Burr of Burr Law Group LLC in Red Bank to be precise and effective.
0 votes
paul_manley4…, Home Buyer, Rumson, NJ
Thu Dec 27, 2012
i have closed on buying and selling 4 houses in the last 5 years. I second the first answer, Henry Wolff in Atlantic Highlands. He does a great job, especially if things get sticky.
Paul Manley
0 votes
juliefarese, Landlord, ft lauderdale, FL
Wed Jun 8, 2011
I found as an individual investor and owner of homes in Rumson since 1990, the best real estate attorney with efficiency and accuracy, aside from just closing procedure in this tough market is Henry Wolff, in Atlantic Highlands.
He expidited my deed with exactness and timeliness. As an out of state resident and owner in Rumson NJ, Mr.Wolff Esq. , was excellent in this transaction. He also got great review from my Attorney Jeff Pegler at the firm Block Block and Pegler Vero Beach Florida!
julie Farese
0 votes
Elaine Eadon, Agent, Rumson, NJ
Mon Oct 5, 2009
Dear Isabella,
I really like Roger Foss and Eric Wasserfall. Both are very hands on attorneys. I like that and think it is important in this market place to have an accessible and dedicated professional. You need an attorney who is not in court all the time and is there for you. Roger's phone number is 732-741-2525 and Eric's is 732-721-8700. Tell them I sent you. :)
Web Reference:  http://elaineeadon.com
0 votes
Karen Maurer, Agent, Rumson, NJ
Fri Aug 7, 2009
Hi Isabella,
I am a Realtor with Weichert in Rumson. If you give me a call or contact me I can help you out with your questions. Hope to speak to you soon
0 votes
Francesca Pa…, Agent, Manasquan, NJ
Wed Apr 22, 2009

In the spirit of recommending 3 different sources, I'd offer Erik Mueller, 732.531.8440. In the past he has worked his arse off for my clients and ALL off my deals with him have closed. Both he and his paralegal work very diligently.

Love and peace,
Web Reference:  http://www.PatrizioRE.com
0 votes
Laureen Coup, Agent, Long Beach Island, NJ
Wed Apr 22, 2009
I use Michael Weber of Weber and Layden on the majority of my deals.
His phone number is 732-662-3375, his cell is 732-895-0109. He is very
reasonable as well. Please be so kind as to mention my name if you
contact him.
Good luck
Laureen Coup
Crossroads Realty
0 votes
Diane Glander, Agent, Spring Lake, NJ
Wed Apr 22, 2009
You really need a landlord/tenant attorney more than a real estate attorney. There is an excellent lady in Wall twp--Donna Thompson. You can reach her at 732-681-4301.
Web Reference:  http://www.dianeglander.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Selling in Rumson Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more