Who is the best realtor to interview to sell a house in Edgemere Heights? My husband would like to interview at least 3 before we decide. Thanks!

Asked by JKS, Oklahoma City, OK Thu Mar 24, 2011

We have workmen and projects at all stages going on right now--the house is not yet ready to show!

Answers

10
Russell Bens…, Agent, Oklahoma City, OK
Thu Mar 24, 2011
Mrs. Staggs,

May I recommend the best agent in our entire company and a lady who is probably among the best in the entire state. She is selling homes to and for grandchildren of her past clients. I doubt too many can make that claim. Her name is Barbara Harris of Prudential Alliance Realty and her office number us 755-9052. There is simply not a better choice to assist you in Edgemere. Good luck.
Jennifer Bla…, Agent, Owasso, OK
Sat Mar 26, 2011
Hi Janice:

Any agent you ask will most likely say, "Pick me, Pick me!" However, I truly believe you'll be happy with me as your Realtor. If you look at my profile, you will see that I am active, aggressive and committed to servitude. I would love the opportunity to meet with you and your husband to discuss what my company and I can do to sell your home. We have an amazing marketing plan and are committed to doing the best.

Jennifer Henning
REALTOR | GREEN Designee
[p] 405.625.1576
[e] Jenn@JenniferSellsOklahoma.com
Rose Wilkins…, , Edmond, OK
Wed Mar 30, 2011
Janice,
I've noticed a lot of your questions posted. It seems to me you are also a real estate investor, like I am. I do a lot of contract assignments, and I may be able to find you some great wholesale deals. Also, I buy houses if you get your plate too full, and you want to make a quick buck.

I use to recruit Realtors for a major franchise in Oklahoma City before I started in my investing career, and I would tell you anybody who is savvy enough to be on this website answering questions will probally be a good Realtor for you. But I personally use Dawn Reuter, with Reuter Realty to assist me with buying and selling my own homes. Her number is 405-340-4377 and tell her Rose sent ya! ;-) She also has a property management company.

Rose Wilkinson, 405-881-5958
Wells Bridge…, Agent, OKC, OK
Fri Mar 25, 2011
Good morning Janice,

Edgemere Heights is a beautiful place to live. You're not just selling your home, you're selling a little piece of history. It offers much more than mere bricks and morar. I have ran a comparative market analysis and would love to dicuss it with you. I am with Keller Williams Northwest, the highest selling real estate firm in the OKC Metro area. Exceeding your expectations is my goal. Please contact me at your leisure.

Bridgett Wells
Keller Williams NW
651-9320
bridgettwells@kw.com
http://www.bridgettwells.com
John Phillips, , Oklahoma City, OK
Fri Mar 25, 2011
Hi Janice:
You want to hire a Realtor that will listen to your needs, be available when you call and not have to text them, find out about their web sites and what they have to offer. You want to find a Realtor that is familiar to the area and not one from the far reaches of the Metro. I have a good selling knowledge of Edgemere, I will furnish you with comps of the area,
Janice just give me a call or send an email so we can discuus your needs and set up an appointment to come and vist with you and your husband so I can tell you what we need to do to get your home sold and you in another one.
Thank You
John Phillips
ReMax Preferred Properties
405 413 0791
jphillips81@cox.net
Joan Stamman, Agent, Oklahoma City, OK
Thu Mar 24, 2011
You have some great answers here...if you want another excellent possibility, try us!!! The top selling team in the Keller Williams NW office. KW is also the top selling company in okc metro. High octane Realtors with the heart of a servant.
Jennifer Wea…, Agent, Yukon, OK
Thu Mar 24, 2011
Interviewing 3 different Realtors is a very smart move! I would love to meet with you and your husband and view your home. I find that marketing and advertising are the best keys to selling a home and would like to sit down with you and show you how I can best put it on the market for you. Here is a sample of a home that I have under contract now and this is an example of what I will do for your home!

http://3500nw65thst.epropertysites.com/

I treat my client's homes as I would treat my own. If you would like to speak to any of my past or present client's, I can give you their information as well so that you can hear about their experience with me as their Realtor.

You may contact me at anytime at 405-370-3886 or @ jpoch@pldi.net. Thank you for your time and consideration!

Jennifer Poch
Apple Realty
http://www.AppleRealtyOK.com
Chasity Nims…, Agent, Purcell, OK
Thu Mar 24, 2011
Janice- I would be happy to visit with you and discuss the listing, and marketing plan that I have. Plus I have a business partner Jenna Laird. You always have two of us working for you.
Web Reference:  http://www.lairdnimsey.com
Karen Moseley, Agent, Edmond, OK
Thu Mar 24, 2011
I am with EXIT Bob Linn. EXIT is the 4th largest RE company in the U. S. after only 12 years and has the best marketing and online presence. Others think their company is best but EXIT has some things others do not have.

Call me at 650-3548, Karen Moseley. I sell all over OKC Metro and have lived here since 1966 so I know a lot about our great city.
Ryan Hukill, Agent, Oklahoma City, OK
Thu Mar 24, 2011
Janice, I'd be happy to visit with you both to discuss what an aggressive listing/marketing agent can do for you. Feel free to call or email me at your convenience.
Web Reference:  http://Www.ShowMeOKC.com