Who in Albuquerque can sell my house?

Asked by sketchyjohnson, Albuquerque, NM Tue May 28, 2013

I have had my house listed with a "limited listing" service for almost a year and no sale - no offers. It is a good house in a good neighborhood and the listing price is listed way, way below the others in the subdivision. The house next door is listed for $100k more than mine. I am ready to work with a realtor as I need to sell this house. I repeat, who in Albuquerque can sell my house?

Answers

18
Aaron Burnett, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Tue Jun 11, 2013
I can help! Please call me so we can discuss what's happening in the market concerning your casa.

Aaron Burnett
505-918-9868
Steve Quinta…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Fri Jun 7, 2013
What is the latest on the sale of your home? Please send me the listing so I can be informed.
Arthur Miller, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Wed May 29, 2013
Good morning,

It looks like Trulia has provided you with a good selection of Realtors! I am offering to list your house for free if you are not satisfied with the progress and results that I will deliver within 45 days of managing the listing of your house.

Kind regards,
Art Miller
Max Sklower, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Wed May 29, 2013
Mr. Johnson
I can cut through the rhetoric. I sell houses and approach realty DIFFERENT than others. This is because of my dozens of years in the marketing and media management and sales.
Please call me. There is NO obligation and I will tell you where OTHERS failed
I succeeded in getting a sale. Max Sklower. Owner/Broker of Broadcast
Realty, LLC. Phone 505-822-8864 email: realtyperson@gmail.com
Lucas Coshen…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Wed May 29, 2013
Getting your house viewed and sold comes down to marketing. In today’s digital world it takes more than just listing your home on the Multiple Listing Service and erecting a sign to sell a property. Venture Realty Group builds a full custom property website for each and every listing to give buyers a dynamic online experience that helps them imagine and explore the home in a more thorough way. Our offline promotional elements bridge the gap and provide beautiful print material for the more tactile buyer.

I'd love to help you sell your home, please check out some of our property websites below, and imagine how quickly your home will sell once buyers take the online tour.

https://vimeo.com/65436597

http://venturerealtyhomes.com/3421SunMesa/

http://venturerealtyhomes.com/1313Kentucky/

Lucas Coshenet, Associate Broker
505-506-0067
Lucas.nmrealtor@gmail.com
Web Reference:  https://vimeo.com/65436597
Ann Cloud, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Tue May 28, 2013
These are some great brokers that have answered your question. Interview and see who is a match for you. Location, houses and pricing sells houses. A Realtor is an advisor and partner when selling. They make sure that your house is presented at it's best and priced correctly. It's like house hunting... interview until you feel a fit.

P.S. Ask to visit one of our active listings and a couple references might be important. Ann Cloud, Qualifying Broker, The Realty Group LLC, 505-507-4924, Office 505-620-4020
DD Butterfie…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Tue May 28, 2013
I can sell your house, but you have to be willing to do everything recommended to you by a professional REALTOR with an eye for detail. Is your home staged well? Does it smell good? Does it have curb appeal and is it accessible to show? All these questions and more come into play when preparing a house for sale. I always tell my sellers that I know it is their home, but during this period of time they have to market a house for sale and that often includes living in and presenting a home differently than the way a seller lives in the house on a day to day basis. Please feel confident that sometimes the suggestions are presented as professional tips and not a criticism of you personally - that is a difficult task sometimes. Go out on a tour of your neighborhood as a buyer and see what your competition looks like and how they present their product for sale - it's also a good way to copy some great presentation styles that just might make the difference for you. Contact Butterfield Lane Properties for a professional consultation. Should you list with someone else, please email us the listing - we just might have the right buyer! DD Butterfield, 505-450-3443, ddbutterfield@q.com Best wishes and happy selling!
Holly Wong J…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Tue May 28, 2013
Your question is indeed intriguing! I am very familiar with this area and your house is priced to sell. The one thing I noticed when I checked out your listing in MLS is that the description of the master bedroom may be poorly worded. It states, "master down" which may imply to some buyers that it is located below the main level or in a basement. The photo of your home at first glance looks as though your home may be a single level home with a basement as the trees in the foreground partially covers the upper level. Photos and home descriptions are critical in selling homes! Did you know you can upload up to 50 photos in our MLS system? I can also help you stage your home so that it shows its best. Let me know how I can help!
Adam Pehrson, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Tue May 28, 2013
I'd be glad to meet and discuss getting your home listed and Sold!

Call, email or text anytime.

Adam Pehrson
Sandia Peak Realty
Adam@SandiaPeakRealty.com
505-401-0496
Mei Cheng, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Tue May 28, 2013
I would like to help you sell your house. Many factors affects the Buyer's buying decision, you only got a few chances with Buyers, 1st make an attractive listing online both presentation and price, 2nd leave Buyers great impression when visiting the house. Please contact me for a free consultation.

Mei Cheng
Prudential New Mexico properties
(505) 259-8775 Cell
(505) 797-5555 Work
Mei@HomesByMei.com
Arthur Miller, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Tue May 28, 2013
Sketchy Johnson,

In a world of erratic ups and downs I suggest you work with an agent that can communicate to you exactly what is going on in the market and why your house and others in the neighborhood are not selling and why others are in great detail. I am glad to sit down with you and provide you with a confident outlook and the ability to make educated decisions that lead to a successful sale.

Art Miller
Max Sklower, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Tue May 28, 2013
I will be more than happy at no charge to you nor any obligation on your part to view your Home and give you a proposal on how to sell the house. Please send me an email with the address of the house and what you think is the square footage.

I have a reoyuation for selling homes faster than anyone and I can give you the names of people I did just this

Max Sklower

Owner/Broker of Broadcast Realty, LLC
3620 Wyoming, NE
Phone 505-822-8864 email: realtyperson@gmail.com

Thank You...Max Sklower
Joseph Chacon, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Tue May 28, 2013
I am ready to serve you, just like many other Realtors. Some words of advice from an honest guy, always interview at lease 3 Realtors and pick the one you like the best. I would love the chance to be one of the three that you interview. My wife and I are ready to work hard with you.
Joel Sanchez, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Tue May 28, 2013
I can sell your house. I'm the man!!!
Leigh-Jo Anz…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Tue May 28, 2013

There are some factors involved in getting a home sold. I'm available to go over them with you.

With approximately 90% of home buyers using the internet to search for properties, you'll need an aggressive online marketing campaign. Having your home featured in front of local web traffic can be critical.

I have over 14 years of internet marketing experience. I can perform a FREE home valuation right now. Simply go to http://www.syan.com/valuation input your home's specifications. I'll begin working on it asap.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Leigh-Jo
Syan Real Estate
Call/Text: (505) 730-8181
Web Reference:  http://www.syan.com
Ed Jaworski, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Tue May 28, 2013
I work in that area and would like to meet too discuss the sale of your house
Thank you
Brian Fossa, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Tue May 28, 2013
We would like to apply for the job. Please call, text, or e-mail us to set up an appointment.

Brian & Dawn Fossa
RE/MAX Elite
505-331-6842
Brian@Brianfossa.com
Steve Quinta…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Tue May 28, 2013
I am sure I can sell your house for you. If the list price is correct and you are a motivated seller we can get it sold. Call me and we can get organized immediately. 362-2328