Who are the tops agents selling in 60004 for condos?

Asked by Punky780104, Arlington Heights, IL Tue Jun 9, 2009

We are selling our 3bed 2bath condo in Arlington Heights and are looking for an experienced agent with a great track record and marketing plan. Any recommendations?

Answers

5
Peggy Heimann, Agent, Arlington Heights, IL
Mon Jul 19, 2010
Punky,
You have alot of choices of agents in Arlington Heights, and many have great track records with tenure. I definately recommend interviewing at least 3 agents get a marketing proposal from them. Do they take professional pictures of your home and offer a virtual tour, many 1st home buyers search the internet first, so pictures are very important. Speaking of the internet you need to know if the agent computer saavy so they can market you home on the internet, especially since many of the homebuyers are online looking at properties first? Does the agent have ample time to devote to you and your home selling process? Hope this helps and good luck in your search!

Peggy Heimann
Prudential Starck Realtors
847-764-9902
pheimann@starckrealtors.com
Dave, Both Buyer And Seller, Palatine, IL
Tue Jun 1, 2010
I purchased a house recently using an agent from Coldwell Banker in Arlington Heights. I would not recommend that company nor the agent. Poor customer service from the office manager - actually rude. The agent was not very experienced nor knowlegable. She received a large commission from ME for little service. Next time I will use a much more experienced agent.

David
Bill Dafnis, Agent, Arlington Heights, IL
Tue Jun 9, 2009
Research a few agents as Louise says. Find out what their marketing strategy is and remember....PRICE sells fastest! I do have to agree with Kathy, though. I never want to sound biased, but a main reason I left my other company to join RE/MAX is because of the track record, exposure, and experience.
Louise Flemi…, Agent, McHenry, IL
Tue Jun 9, 2009
You should interview three different agents before selecting one to list your home. Each agent will provide you with information about what they think your home is worth in the current market, as well as information about their experience and their marketing plan for your property. You will be working closely with the agent you select so you should ensure it is someone in whom you have confidence. One way to do some research to find potential agents is to go to a site like REALTOR.com and look at listings in your area. Select agents who are doing a good job of marketing online, because that is extremely important when selling your home. I would be happy to help you.

Louise Fleming
Century 21 Advisors
847-946-2311
louise@louisefleming.com
Kathy Barkul…, Agent, Arlington Heights, IL
Tue Jun 9, 2009
Remax agents have the best track record in Arlington Heights. They are consistently #1 in sales.