Which realtor's office has sold the most homes in Staten Island this year?

Asked by FrankSinatrasherenow, Staten Island, NY Fri Sep 6, 2013

Answers

10
Deborah Brac…, Agent, STATEN ISLAND, NY
Fri Sep 6, 2013
I second the motion, Hector is absolutely correct. ROBERT DEFALCO REALTY IS #1!!!!!
Hector and M…, Agent, Staten Island, NY
Fri Sep 6, 2013
Hi Frank,

Year after year after year Robert Defalco Realty has sold the most homes on Staten island consistently. If you looking to sell your home give me a call and I can show you the numbers.

Hector Mesa ABR, GRI, GREEN, SFR, CNE
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
Robert Defalco Realty
SIBOR Top Producer
Cell:(718) 801-3005
Fax:(720)-625-6101
J, Agent, Greensboro, NC
Fri Sep 6, 2013
Wow...heated up in here, LOL. In my neck of the woods I've sold nearly all my props in under 40 days...given my seven year career in RE. As an individual and independent broker I'm sure I'll not receive any rewards. Overlooking individual agents and their achievements and focusing only on office stats is interesting. Perception is a powerful thing...or so I've heard. Thanks for letting me stop by and good luck to you!
Hector and M…, Agent, Staten Island, NY
Fri Sep 6, 2013
Gary you are right Frank deserves the right answer to his question which is
"which realtor's office has sold the most homes in Staten Island this YEAR?"
And we ALL know what the answer is, it's Robert Defalco Realty office and I have the statistics to prove Robert has sold more homes THIS YEAR and every year for the last 10+ years!
Now that we have been out the way.
Frank you should Go to Robert Defalco Realty's website and check out the bios of the agents who are in that office pick and choose which one you would want to interview based on the designations, how they market themselves, and recommendations from past clients. give them a call them and see what they have to offer.

Hector Mesa ABR, GRI, GREEN, SFR, CNE
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
Robert Defalco Realty
SIBOR Top Producer
Cell:(718) 801-3005
Fax:(720)-625-6101
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Sep 6, 2013
Rather than focusing on the agent that sold the most homes, interview in person a few agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best and who has the most to offer; choose your agent with care....
Gary R. DeFi…, Agent, New York, NY
Fri Sep 6, 2013
Jill, the question was which realtor sold the most homes. Frank Sinatra asked it. He deserves a correct response.
Gary you just stated Neuhaus Realty sold the most homes. That is not a realtor. I don't know what realtor sold the most homes.The person who did should have support people working for him or her to take care of all problems that arise and to do all that is necessary for the seller to sell the home.
Flag Fri Sep 6, 2013
Jill Subes, Agent, Staten Island, NY
Fri Sep 6, 2013
What difference does it make what agency sold the most home. What don't you calculate how many solds per agent. some of these top agencies are so big and there are so man broker associates or realtors there they don't even know who the other agents in the office are , never mind those that have more then one office.
Gary R. DeFi…, Agent, New York, NY
Fri Sep 6, 2013
I beg to differ with Hector. Neuhaus Realty has sold more homes on Staten Island over the past 30 years and is consistently at the top of home sales on Staten Island every year. We have the statistics to prove it. There are no other realty firms on Staten Island that can make that claim. Neuhaus has been in business for more than 40 years.

Call me if you are selling your home.
Gary R. DeFi…, Agent, New York, NY
Sat Sep 7, 2013
Thank you for the two thumbs up as the best answer given. I look forward to helping you sell your home.
Gary R. DeFi…, Agent, New York, NY
Fri Sep 6, 2013
Hector, I meant no disrespect to you but I'd like to see your proof. That is a very bold statement.

Frank, What Hector is not telling you or refuses to admit is that Neuhaus has been in business over 35 years and there is no other broker on Staten Island that can come close to the number and value of homes sold on Staten Island in that time. And we did that without having to buy other brokerage firms and fold their sales into our statistics to do that. I think enough has been said on this subject.

Hector, I have a great deal of respect for you and let's leave it at that.