Megs, Home Seller in Naperville, IL

Which Naperville IL Realtor has the highest volume of sales

Asked by Megs, Naperville, IL Mon Oct 10, 2011

Answers

7
Tamara Schus…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Mon Oct 10, 2011
Highest volume of sales depends on so many different factors and varies greatly month to month. A realtor may stand out as the best to in terms of volume sold, however when you dig deeper they are usually part of a team with the numbers grouped together which is a whole different game. Furthermore you have to look at the whole package a agent has to offer such as Full Service, Full Time and truly what will they do for you. I know agents that are not the highest volume of sales in Naperville however they are by far the best as they will give you all the attention and service and unbeatable marketing plan that spares no expense to ensure you get the most for your home in the shortest time. This is a changing market and you want a cutting edge agent who is on top of it for you and will give you everything you need to make your selling or buying experience rewarding.
Michele Nixon, Agent, Naperville, IL
Mon Oct 10, 2011
All good answers from my colleagues and my two cents is this. Highest volume will change from month to month and year to year.

Unfortunately, there's no easy way to answer that question because there's no standard. Marianne makes a great point of testimonials.

When you interview agents, see what their clients are saying about the service they provided, the results they produced and whether or not they would work with them again. Do those values align with yours? Those are the important questions.

Good luck to you, Megs.

Michele Nixon
Ken Tracy, Agent, Naperville, IL
Mon Oct 10, 2011
Hey Alan. Thanks!
I hope all is well,
Ken
Alan May, Agent, Evanston, IL
Mon Oct 10, 2011
Ken Tracy may not be the highest volume Naperville Realtor... but I can certainly tell you that he'd be an excellent choice. You would not be sorry.
Ken Tracy, Agent, Naperville, IL
Mon Oct 10, 2011
Hi Megs. Well it certainly isn't me!
I actually don't know who does the most...
Good luck with your home sale!
Ken
:)
John Wilt, Agent, Wheaton, IL
Mon Oct 10, 2011
Megs, Each office will have a highest 'volume' leader. Some office also count teams and individual agents separately. With the 'team' you can have many agents doing business under one individual name just so that one person's volume appears greater. In fact, you may be handed off to the newest team member who has the least amount of experience. Anyway, if you are going to interview agents make sure to interview from a variety of companies too. Selling your home is an important financial and emotional decision. The last thing you need is an agent who takes it easy when they think they have a Seller locked in because they are the 'top producer'. Good Luck. -John http://www.RealStar
Marianne Hof…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Mon Oct 10, 2011
Hi Megs,

I don't know which Naperville Realtor has the highest volume of sales, but I do know that what is really important is how your home is marketed and how often you receive feedback from your Realtor. Does the Realtor have testimonials that you can view? You should be able to see them on the Realtor's website.
Please let me know if I can be of further help.

Giving YOU The Best Real Estate Experience Possible,

Marianne Hofmann