Where can I find the listing agent for the homes sold recently (5 bedrooms)?

Asked by Ncout, Monument, CO Tue Oct 4, 2011

I am interested in knowing which agent has been most successful in selling homes over $180.sq foot in Monument.

Answers

6
Kevin Olson,…, Agent, Colorado Springs, CO
Thu Oct 6, 2011
This data is subjective since there are Short Sales and Foreclosures. They sell at lower prices but it might have sold simply because a great agent was in control. Also, agents that don't take on the challenge of short sales are going to have a higher success rate.

I would recommend Jean Wheaton (yes, not myself) from my office (RE/MAX Properties, Inc.). She does a great deal of business north of Colorado Springs, and each time we show a property she has listed sellers seem to be very pleased with her. If you would like to contact her, you can contact us for her number, or look up her profile on Trulia.

Best Wishes,

Kevin & Jessica
Bob Newborn, Agent, Colorado Springs, CO
Tue Oct 4, 2011
If you are looking for a good Realtor to sell your home, give me a call at 719-227-1408.
Marc White, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Tue Oct 4, 2011
A good place to start is to search the internet for an agent that seems to be doing some buisness right now. You can narrow your search down to a few agents, then interview the agents and find the one that works best for you. The agent should be active working in your market, and have sold houses that are similar to yours. This agent will be able to provide you with comparable properties that would be the mostly likely appraisal comparables for you, if you were to sell your property.
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Tue Oct 4, 2011
A couple of things to note, the biggest is usually not the best, so one who sells the most, may not be the best agent. You want an agent who knows your area, knows your neighborhood and can provide the services you desire. you want to find out what they charge and what you get for what you will pay. you need to know how much they advertise or market, do they complete their own showings, will they be there after a sale for inspections, appraisal etc? and how will they communicate and how often to you.

Lastly you should not look for prices using a price per square foot method for residential homes, there are too many factors that affect it such as age, if it has a garage, how many bedrooms, baths, finished basement, upgrades like a fireplace, granite, hardwood, a pool or the lot size. You really need to look at the house as a whole and compare to the 3 most recent solds and 3 currently for sale and adjust for differences.
Web Reference:  http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
Marlene Weav…, Agent, Greenwood Village, CO
Tue Oct 4, 2011
I just checked out the statistics that is kept my PPAR (Pikes Peak Association of Realtors). Unfotunately this specific type of data is not kept. If you give me some more information on the home you are thinking of selling I may be able to give you more data on the possibility of it selling. More importantly you should look for a realtor who will work hard to get your home sold and be honest and up front with you. Today's market is very tough, everyone is looking for a good buy, homes that you think that should sell quickly don't and those that you think won't sell at all do.
Carol Perdew, Agent, Manteca, CA
Tue Oct 4, 2011
Ncout,

If you are looking for a successful real estate agent to work with you should interview several real estate professionals that have success in selling homes in your area. You should look for an agent that can educate you through the entire process, listen to your needs to understand your real estate objectives, help you understand all of the paperwork, handle any problems that arise during the transaction, see that each and every facet of the selling process is effectively and professionally handled in your best interest.

Carol Perdew
Prudential California Realty
(209) 239-7979
Carol@PerdewHomes.com
DRE 985176