Where can I find selling price information for homes in Bull Shoals, AR? K. Walsh

Asked by K Walsh, Bull Shoals, AR Sun Feb 24, 2008

Answers

3
Paul Johnson, Agent, Flippin, AR
Fri Dec 11, 2009

We have all listings by Realtor companies on our web site that is user friendly. Also, contact Gerald Hammon Realty at 870-453-4100 and we will not only share that information with you via phone and email, we will share data on all homes sold in the recent past in Bull Shoals or any other location here in God's wonderful part of the earth.
Gary Heimbach, Agent, Mountain Home, AR
Mon Jan 12, 2009
My name is Gary Heimbach and I live in Bull Shoals and am quite familiar with the properties there. I'm an associate broker at Larry Black and Associates. My cell is 870.321.2766.
John Hamilton, , Hot Springs Village, AR
Sun Feb 24, 2008
Hello K. Walsh,
Please contact my friends in Mountain Home, AR at info@century21lemac.com. Their phone # is (870) 425-6356. Ask for Jewel Pendergrass and tell her John Hamilton at Century 21 HSV Realty told you to call. She can help you.